Feelings

"I don't care how much the house costs, I want you to make the offer and get me that house!" Steven blasted at the realtor.

"But we could knock some of the price down."

"No, just get the damn house for me before someone else beats us to it, and I want you to talk to the owner of the houses around this house and make the them an offer they can not refuse so they too can sell their property."

"Nothing else is for sale near there Mr. Colber."

"I don't care," Steven bellowed, "offer them double the worth of their homes so they will sell..."

"But Mr. Colby...."

"Just do as I say please and don't ask questions," Steven demanded, "I need four extra houses near our house, make them double the offer!"

He wanted to have his people around them so Abby could feel safe and happy. He didn't want to risk her feeling depressed again or scared, he wanted to create an environment around his family that would be healthy and loving with people he trusted and loved. He was not willing to take any chances.

"I'll get on it right away sir." The realtor said before he hung up.

"What was that all about?" Abby asked, as she walked into the kitchen and sat next to Steven.

"Don't worry yourself over my transactions, you concentrate on the children and staying happy."
He told her, not wanting to tell her anything until all was said and done. He didn't want to disappoint her in case the deal did not fall through.

"Steven I'm thinking I don't want Alice and John to live with us when we move, I love them but I want it to be just us."

"Don't worry I already informed them."

"How did they take it, what will they do, I mean, I want them with us when we move, I don't want to lose them."

"We will not lose them they will be in our lives forever," Steven told her, "Alice can be my secretary and I will find a good spot for John in my company."

"Steven you are wonderful!" She told him, and couldn't help the tears that streamed down her face, "I don't deserve you."

"You deserve me and more," he told her, "it is I that don't deserve you."

***************

Moss was distressed and feeling lonely and pathetic. He hated himself for who he has become and cursed out loud that he couldn't get past his misery.

When the iPhone rang, he didn't recognize the number and wasn't going to answer it, but for the fact that who ever was calling him had tried three times to get in touch with him.

"Hello." He said when he finally answered the call.

"Is this Robert Moss?" A sweet voice on the other end asked.

"Yes who is this?"

"My name is Victoria, I'm Steven's wife!"

Moss sighed, and wondered why she was calling him, "And why are you calling me?"

"I need to speak to you!"

"I have nothing to say to you," Moss informed her, "please don't call this number again!"

"Don't hang up Moss!" She said in a cold voice, "or you'll never find out my plan!"

"Speak!" Moss told her.

"No, I want to speak to you face to face, I will visit you next week, we need to go over a few things that will help us with our dilemma. She doesn't care about you Moss and you shouldn't have to suffer because of her, it's time to make her pay for her wrong doings, she should be eliminated!"