Marry Me!

When the mailman delivered a large envelope and asked for Steven's signature before he handed it over, Steven immediately signed for it and grabbed the package with trembling fingers.

"Is that what I think it is?" Jeff asked.

Steven nodded and sighed heavily.

"Good luck Steven!" Jeff slapped Steven on the back before he went inside the house.

Staring at the huge envelope, Steven dreaded it's contents. The final results on his and Abby's paternity was finally delivered to him unbeknownst to Abby. He kept it a secret from her until he read the results first.

Having decided to hide the results should they reveal they were siblings, Steven did not mention this to Abby. He knew he couldn't live without her even if the results proved their blood relation. It was too late for him to stop loving her at this point so he was willing to live in sin, but didn't want Abby to know the truth. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, he thought, and he was willing to do whatever it took to keep her happy and safe.

Sitting himself down on the wicker chair out on the porch, Steven opened the envelope with trembling fingers and his eyes immediately read the contents.

Never in his entire life had he felt such relief as this moment and time in his life. He wanted to laugh and jump in the air with great joy, he wanted to scream to the world how much he loved Abby and he wanted to whisk her away somewhere and fuck her brains out.

Tears flooded his eyes and he looked up in the sky and said a silent prayer that Abby was not his sister. He was so thankful and grateful that he crumbled to pieces and cried his heart out.

That is how Abby found him when she came looking for him, "Steven?"

Steven looked up hopeful at her and Abby's heart skipped a beat, she saw the papers in his hands and the tears in his eyes, but she wasn't sure exactly what was happening.

Lifting himself to his feet, Steven grabbed Abby and he sat down with her on his lap, "Have I told you today how much I love you?"

"A hundred times." Abby admitted.

"Have I told you how much I adore you?"

Abby nodded.

"Have I told you that I can not live without you?" He asked hoarsely, and when Abby nodded again he kissed her passionately on her plump lips. "I worship you Abby!"

"I know Steven."

"No you'll never know the extent of my love for you Abby," he kissed her again until Abby was weak in the knees.

When Abby finally pulled away from him she jumped off his lap and asked. "What is in those papers?"

Steven handed them to her and Abby read the results quietly. When she looked up at him, she saw the tears in his eyes and wept.

"Happy tears Abby," he told her as he pulled her back into his arms, "from now on there will be only happy tears!"

"Why didn't you tell me that you had sent out for a paternity test?" Abby complained when she wiggled out of his possessive embrace and took a few steps back.

"I didn't want to upset you if the results were not good."

"But how would you have stopped me from getting upset once I saw the ugly results?" When Abby questioned him, she read the torment in his eyes, "I see, you would have hidden the true results from me."

"Only because I love you." Steven admitted, he searched her eyes for acceptance of his words, but when he couldn't read her, he added, "I can't live without you Abby."