Entrance Exam

Izuku and Ashido were standing infront of UA's front gate. Izuku was admiring the design of the school and Ashido was getting antsy just standing there.

Ashido: "C'mon Izuku, we're gonna be late."

GLaDOS: "No you aren't. It's currently 7:50, you have ten minutes to make it inside."

Ashido: "Well we want to get the best seats!"

She grabbed Izuku's arm and started pulling him but he stopped her.

Izuku: "Hold on, I've got an idea."

He activated his cybernetics and shot an orange portal onto the ground, he then aimed his right hand and shot a blue one next to the door of the school.

Izuku: "C'mon."

He stepped over to it, turned to face her, and leaned backwards, falling in. Ashido watched as he was suddenly at the door. He poked his head back through the portal.

Izuku: "See? It's fine."

He backed up as she jumped through, though the angle she was at caused her to fall on her back. She slowly got up.

Ashido: "Ow."

Izuku: "That's why I fell backwards, so I'd be standing when I came through."

Ashido simply grunted in slight annoyance and dusted herself off.

Ashido: "Could've told me first."

Izuku: "But that would've been no fun."

Ashido: "Hmph."

Izuku laughed and they walked inside, though Izuku did make the portals disappear before anyone could really see them. They sat down next to each other and were waiting when Izuku thought of something.

Izuku: "GLaDOS, how difficult is it to make a pair of long fall boots?"

GLaDOS: "Not very, though the ones you have on cannot be made without Aperture technology. Very primitive ones that can save the wearer from a fall from a six story building can be built with peices of scrap however. Why?"

Izuku: "I want to make a pair for Ashido, from what I can see her shoes let her send the acid from her feet to make her slide. That can very easily lead to accidents such as breaking a window and falling out."

GLaDOS: "I see. I will tell you what you need later. Now fo- hold on. Scanning."

Izuku and Ashido looked at the back pack in slight concern. All of a sudden a small huff of anger could be heard.

GLaDOS: "Aperture Science Intelligence Dampening Personality Core detected. How is he here? Chell sent him into the depths of space!"

Izuku: "Who?"

GLaDOS: "The moron is in the building! I swear if these humans put him in charge of anything this whole place won't be in business much longer."

Ashido: "Who's the moron? What's a Personality Core?"

GLaDOS: "Wheatley. The damned moron who nearly blew up the facility and stuffed me in a potato battery! I know he's here. Izuku!"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

GLaDOS: "You're going to show off a little, catch his eye. I want him to know he's not safe."

Izuku simply nodded and turned to face forward once he heard a loud voice.

???: "Hey everyone! It's me your favorite radio host Present Mic! Can I get a hell yeah!?"

Both Izuku and Ashido stood.