Sports Festival Pt. 2

As Izuku wiped the sweat from his forehead, Bakugo and Todoroki came through the finish. Present Mic's voice was heard over the speakers.

Present Mic: "And Bakugo takes second! Todoroki comes in third!"

Izuku looked over to see the two boys, both showing their anger in different ways. Bakugo was gritting his teeth, clearly resisting the urge to beat Izuku into the ground. Todoroki however, simply stood, a burning rage behind his eyes. It took a little longer, but eventually the rest of the participants crossed the finish line. Then Midnight reappeared on the stage.

Midnight: "Well done! Those of you who didn't make it, don't feel down! There will be plenty of games to play later! For now though!"

She spun the wheel again, this time with it landing on Cavalry Battle.

Midnight: "The second event is a cavalry battle! There will be teams of three or four, each made up of two or three horses and one rider. Each place from the Obstacle Race has it's own point value. These values will be added together to make up the total points of the team. The team with the most points, by either taking headbands or protecting their own, wins! The points go up by five each place with forty-second being five points!"

A large hologram then appeared showing the points.

Midnight: "And first having ten million!"

Izuku froze and looked around. Nearly everyone was staring at him, some with hostility, others with pity.

Midnight: "You have five minutes to find your team, go!"

Everyone separated, slowly building their teams. Izuku started looking around, and approached the first person he saw.

Izuku: "Hey, Ashido. Wanna team up?"

The pink girl looked at him with a smile and nodded.

Ashido: "Sure thing! Got anyone else?"

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "No, do you have someone in mind?"

She nodded once more and dragged him over to another student.

Ashido: "Hey, you're Shiozaki, right?"

A girl with vines for hair turned around.

Shiozaki: "Yes that's me. Do you want me on your team?"

Ashido and Izuku both nodded.

Shiozaki: "The I'll join."

Izuku: "Great! We don't need anyone else!"

Shiozaki: "Only three? What's your plan?"

Ashido: "Yeah! What's up!?"

Izuku: "Me and Ashido will be the horses seeing as we're the onse with the most mobility, and Shiozaki will be the rider so she can user her vines for defense and offense."

Before either of his teammates could put in their own thoughts, Midnight spoke up again.

Midnight: "Time's up! Get into formation and prepare to start!"

The teams all scrambled into their formations. Ashido was infront and Izuku was in the back, carrying Shiozaki on his shoulder. Then the buzzer went off and multiple teams suddenly started to converge on Izuku and his team.

Izuku: "Go!"

Ashido: "Right!"

She secreted acid from her feet and Izuku shot out some Propulsion Gel. They took off, faster than most of the other teams, though one was keeping up, team Todoroki. Made up of Todoroki as the rider, and Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and Iida as the horses. Yaoyorozu had made roller skates for her and Kaminari so Iida could go as fast as he could.

Izuku: "Shiozaki, we need a wall of vines!"

Shiozaki: "Okay!"

Suddenly her hair pushed into the ground before some detached and grew into a thick wall of thorny vines, blocking their way. A cry was heard as the team hit the wall and got pricked by the thorns.

Izuku: "Great job!"

She nodded and they kept running. Then a team appeared infront of them. Team Monoma, made up of 1-B students. Neito Monoma was the rider, his classmates Kosei Tsuburaba, Shihai Kuroiro, and Sen Kaibara were his horses.

Monoma: *Yelling* "Shiozaki! How dare you team up with 1-A filth!"

He and Tsuburaba both created solid walls of air.

Izuku: "Hold on tight!"

He shot some Repulsion Gel infront of the air wall, causing his team to jump right over it. The an explosion was heard. They looked back to see Monoma chasing them using Bakugo's quirk.

Monoma: "Get back here!"

Izuku then place a portal across the field and one infront of his team, causing them to be transported away. Izuku then closed the portal, leaving Monoma behind.

Izuku: "Set us right Shiozaki!"

Multiple vines wrapped around Izuku and Ashido before they were set down on their feet and Shiozaki lowered herself onto their shoulders.

Shiozaki: "Let's go."

They started running once again.

---

The buzzer went off, signifying the end of the second event. Izuku's team had managed to keep hold of the 10 million headband, though there were a few close calls.

Present Mic: "In first place, Team Shiozaki! In second is Team Bakugo! Third is Team Todoroki! And last but not least, is Team Shinso in fourth place!"

Izuku smiled and both he and Ashido set Shiozaki down. Then Midnight reappeared once more.

Midnight: "Now for the last event! As you all know we always save the most exciting for last! The first year bracket begins in half an hour! While the stage is being built there will be side games for any students who wish to participate. Those who are still in can too, though I would suggest saving your strength! You may use this small break to grab something to eat as well!"

With that said the students all went inside, except for Todoroki and Kirishima, who walked another direction. Izuku walked inside, and awaited the next event.