Hosu Pt. 2

Kirishima swung his fist at his opponent, only to be blocked by the weathered katana he was using. Activating his strength quirk, he leapt back as the man attempted to cut his cheek with a knife. Kirishima landed and was only allowed a brief moment to catch his breath before the villain attacked once more. He hardened his arm and blocked the sword strike.

Kirishima: "Leave them alone Stain!"

Stain: "They squander the title of hero. They must be eliminated!"

The clash ended and they both leapt backwards. Stain threw a knife into Kirishima's leg when he was distracted.

Iida: "Kirishima, go! This doesn't concern you!"

Kirishima: "No! It wouldn't be manly to leave a comrade like this!"

Stain: "How commendable. Too bad you've already chosen your fate."

He rushed Kirishima again. He was mere inches from Kirishima when he was suddenly sent back by a torrent of flames, just before he was, he managed to grab the knife that he threw. Todoroki stepped forward.

Todoroki: "Next time you're in trouble, you should really send more details, we were almost too late."

Kirishima: "We?"

Todoroki nodded and Izuku landed next to him.

Izuku: "Native and Iida are safe."

Kirishima looked to where the two paralyzed people were to see one of Izuku's portals close.

Stain: "Two against one. Not the best odds but I can manage."

Todoroki: "There's three of us."

Stain: "True, but only two of you can move."

He raised the knife and licked Kirishima's blood from it. Kirishima suddenly found that he could no longer move.

Kirishima: "Is this your quirk!? You can paralyze people by licking their blood!"

Stain: "That's a good observation, let us see of your friends can put use it."

Izuku: "Todoroki, I'll attack. You need to support me and protect Kirishima."

Todoroki: "Right."

Izuku sent a portal to the wall above Stain and one below himself. He jumped through and almost hit Stain, though the man dodged.

Stain: "Try not to make your strategy so obvious."

Izuku sprayed Repulsion Gel on the ground and bounced back up, grabbing onto an AC unit on the side of the next building.

Izuku: "A good strategy will work even if the enemy knows it."

Stain threw a knife which Izuku grabbed.

Izuku: "Too slow."

Izuku threw it back, his cybernetic arms allowing him to throw it much harder than Stain had. Stain was barely able to avoid it, leaving a small scratch on his face. Izuku let go of the AC unit and dropped to the ground.

Stain: "You, you're different. I don't know what, but you don't act like the others. They were scared, everyone I've faced has had some amount of fear, but not you. Why?"

Izuku smirked.

Izuku: "Because, up here is nothing like the dangers of Aperture."

Izuku rushed Stain and sent a punch his way, only to be blocked by his sword. Stain then grabbed one of his knives and swung at Izuku, not breaking the clash. The knife cut through Izuku's sleeve but left a minor scratch on the metal of his arm.

Stain: "I may not know where this 'Aperture' is, but I assure you, you will wish you never left."

Stain drew the knife back and stabbed it into Izukus left arm. This sent a small shock to Stain while also making Izuku's arm go limp. Stain recovered quickly and jumped back. Izuku pulled the knife from his arm, though this didn't return it's functionality.

Stain: "Your arms. You have no quirk?"

Izuku: "Don't need one."

He gripped the knife tight in his remaining hand.

Izuku: "Now!"

Stain suddenly felt a chill behind him as ice covered his feet and legs. Now unable to move, he watched as Izuku rushed him once more. Izuku stabbed him in the shoulder and sent a punch to his chin.

Todoroki: "Move!"

Izuku moved to the side as Todoroki sent flames at Stain. The flames melted the ice and sent Stain into a wall.

Kirishima: "Let me finish this!"

He rushed past Izuku and Todoroki hardened with red sparks coming off of him.

Kirishima: *Yelling* "Red Gauntlet!"

He punched Stain in the stomach and into the wall once more, knocking him unconscious.

Izuku: "It's done."

Kirishima: "Yeah. All thanks to you two. Nice job Izubro!"

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "Thanks. Now let's get someone over here."

---

It had been a few hours and now the three were in the hospital. They had decided to let Endeavor take the credit for catching Stain. Suddenly, GLaDOS burst into the room, followed by a carefree Hawks.

GLaDOS: "Izuku!"

She ran over and gave him a hug. He hugged back with his remaining functional arm.

Izuku: "Hey G."

She let go and noticed his limp arm.

GLaDOS: "What happened?"

Izuku: "Stain did. He stabbed it with a knife, must've severed something. I can't even lift the parts above my elbow. The whole thing's dead."

GLaDOS smiled, leaned down, and kissed his cheek.

GLaDOS: "I'm just happy you're safe Zu."

Hawks: "So you're the Izuku I've heard so much about. How ya feeling?"

Izuku: "Other than the deadweight that is my arm? Just tired."

Hawks: "We'll let you rest then. You comin GLaDOS?"

GLaDOS: "Yes sir."

She gave Izuku another kiss and left with Hawks, though Izuku saw a small look of fear on her face. Izuku took a look at his arm to see a piece of paper stuck in his elbow joint. He removed it and unfolded it, what he read scared him to his core. Izuku quickly called Aizawa.

Aizawa: "-sigh- What is it?"

Izuku: "Get to the facility as soon as possible."

He hung up and ran out of the hospital. Todoroki and Kirishima quickly caught up.

Todoroki: "What's going on?"

Izuku: "It's G. She's in danger."