USJ Pt. 1

Izuku and the class were sitting inside a bus with their hero costumes on. They were on their way to their first rescue training session. It would take a little over an hour to reach their destination so Izuku figured he could do something. He was holding GLaDOS in his lap so he leaned down close.

Izuku: *Whispering* "Wanna introduce yourself? This would be a pretty good time."

He felt a vibration, her equivalent of a nod, and rose back up.

Izuku: *Loudly* "Hey! Everyone listen up!"

Once he had the class' attention he continued to speak.

Izuku: *Loudly* "There's someone I'd like to introduce you all too!"

With that, GLaDOS snaked her camera out of the bag.

GLaDOS: "Hello. I'm GLaDOS. Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating System. It's nice to meet you all!"

Kirishima: "Whoa, is this why you always take your bag places man?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "She wanted to come too, though this was the only way."

GLaDOS: "Please, ask as many questions as you want. Though if they're too personal I won't answer."

Mineta: "What do you actually look like!?"

GLaDOS: "A large machine dangling from a ceiling, though right now I look like a backpack since this is what holds my systemsand code right now. Next."

Tsu: "-kero- How long have you and Izuku known each other?"

Izuku: "Since I was eight."

Yaoyorozu: "Um excuse me. But how long have you existed? You mentioned being code and an Operating system."

GLaDOS: "It's currently 2361. So around three and a half centuries."

This shocked the class, but finally Iida spoke up after a minute.

Iida: "In line with Yaoyorozu's question, the other part of your name was Genetic Lifeform, what is that about?"

GLaDOS: "Not answering that."

Bakugo: "Hold on, you're the thing Raccoon Eyes and Hole Arms had plugged into the TV!"

GLaDOS: "That's correct. I have plenty of media and entertainment downloaded."

Mineta was about to open his mouth again but GLaDOS quickly shut him up.

GLaDOS: "And none of it is porn you disgusting piece of perverted garbage."

This got the others to laugh. GLaDOS kept talking to the class for the rest of the bus ride. Once the bus stopped the class got off the bus to see a hero in a space suit like costume waiting for them.

Thirteen: "Welcome! I am the rescue focused hero Thirteen, and this is my facility. Please follow me inside.

She motioned towards the building behind her. She then turned and started walking, the class following her. She led them inside and Izuku could see Uraraka silently fangirling over Thirteen. The hero eventually stopped them at an area that overlooked most of the facility.

Thirteen: "Welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint, or the USJ for short! I created this facility to train young heros-in-training on how to properly rescue civilians from multiple different disaster sites!"

As she kept talking, a purple portal started opening in the center, catching everyone's eye. Then a large amount of people started walking through, eventually a man covered in hands and a large beast like man walked through.

Kirishima: "Cool! They even brought fake villains!"

Aizawa whipped around and caught sight of the horde below. He stuck his arms out, telling the students to stand back.

Aizawa: "Those aren't fake! Those are real villains! Get out of here now!"

He then leapt down and started fighting the villains. Just before the students could run out, the same purple portal appeared once more, forming into a relatively humanoid shape with yellow eyes.

Kurogiri: "Greetings, we are the League of Villains, we were told that All Might would be here. Was there perhaps a change in schedule? No matter, if we kill you it'll force him to come."

Suddenly both Bakugo and Kirishima, who had red sparks coming off his body, charged and tried to attack the misty villain, but they missed and went right through.

Thirteen: *Yelling* "Get out of the way!"

Izuku quickly portaled them both back, allowing Thirteen to unleash her quirk. As the villain was being sucked up, he created portals infront of him and behind Thirteen, causing her quirk to be turned on her. She passed out from the pain, leaving just Kurogiri and the class.

Kurogiri: "You know, All Might should appear of we kill his students."

With that he opened multiple portals, some students were able to evade them, but others, including Izuku, fell through. Before he fully fell through, Iida grabbed onto GLaDOS and tried to pull him back up, but one of the shoulder straps broke, and his arm slipped through the other one.

GLaDOS: *Yelling* "IZUKU!"

He fell through the portal and it closed behind him.

The students were separated, villains were everywhere, and the USJ was under attack.