Christmas Special

It was a cold December morning. Snow was gently falling outside the windows and Class 1-A were buzzing with joy and excitement, all but two. Sound asleep in Izuku's dorm room, were GLaDOS and Izuku himself. As a sunbeam fell onto Izuku's face, he stirred and opened his eyes. Looking down, he noticed GLaDOS with her head on his chest and her legs dangling off the edge of the bed, her height wasn't the best when paired with his bed. Smiling, he sat up and shook her lightly.

Izuku: "G. G. Wake up."

Groaning from being tired, she opened her eyes and propped herself up.

GLaDOS: "Izuku? -yawn- What is it?"

Izuku: "It's Christmas morning."

Her eyes opened wide with energy. She quickly stood up from the bed and gestured towardsthe closet with her hand.

GLaDOS: "Then let's get going!"

Using her quirk, she dragged out a set of clothes she kept in Izuku's room that were hung on metal hangers. She got another set out for Izuku and the two quickly got dressed. Once they were dressed, they made their way down to the common space to find the rest of the class sitting at the tables, eating breakfast. They quickly joined them and enjoyed a breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes, and toast.

Once breakfast was over, the class hung out for a few hours, waiting for Aizawa who hadn't shown up yet as he said he had a surprise for them. Soon the front doors opened to reveal Aizawa walking in with Eri, who was dressed in a santa suit. She brought out items from different holidays she had confused with Christmas. After that, the class decided to out on some outfits of their own, coming back in a mix of red and green Santa-like outfits.

Once the class was ready, they and Eri sat around the Christmas tree for the random gift exchange. Sero attached tape to each present and handed a piece to each student, including Eri.

Sero: "Alright guys, on one! Three. Two. One!"

All at the same time, the class pulled on their tape, causing their presents to come flying at them. As they caught them, they tore open the wrapping paper. Izuku got a rabbit plush the Koda bought, GLaDOS got a punching bag from Kirishima, and Eri got a pair of Long Fall Boots that Izuku had GLaDOS make, clearly some adjustments would have to be made.

After they opened their gifts, the class immediately started working on a large dinner. It took a few hours to complete, but once it was done, they ate. It was the mist amount of food any of them, minus Yaoyorozu, had ever seen at once. Over the next hour, the class ate most of the food, with a small portion of it being kept as leftovers.

After dinner, the class relaxed, sinking into the cushions of the furniture. As they chatted amongst themselves, it quickly grew dark out as the sun slowly went down. Soon, it was pitch black outside and the students began to go up to their rooms to get a good night's rest. Izuku and GLaDOS were the last two to leave the common space, but before they could reach the stairs, the front doors swung open, to reveal Inko Midoriya and two bodyguards. She locked eyes with Izuku and quickly approached him.

Izuku: "Madame President. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

She sighed, giving GLaDOS a glance full of disdain, but turned her attention back to Izuku.

Inko: "I have simply come, to give you something."

Her cybernetics turned on, giving off that familiar green glow. A wrapped box, being carried by her telekinetic energy whisps, floated over and landed in her hand. She then extended it to Izuku, who took it.

Inko: "Open it."

Izuku did as she said, revealing the contents to be a stuffed animal, a horse to be more precise, and a framed picture of Izuku, Inko, and his father Hisashi.

Inko: "Since you seem so keen on our past rather then our present and future, I figured you would like those. Have a merry Christmas, my son."

With that said, she turned around and left. Followed by her bodyguards. GLaDOS noticed tears falling from Izuku's face.

GLaDOS: "Izuku, are you okay?"

He nodded and wiped them away.

Izuku: "Yeah, it's just. The last time I saw this, was the day me and mom left for Bring Your Child To Work Day."

GLaDOS hugged him.

GLaDOS: "Well let's find a good place for both of these in your room. Yeah?"

Izuku nodded and they went up to Izuku's room, one last present in hand.