Internship Begins

Izuku, GLaDOS, and the rest of Class 1-A were standing on a train platform, waiting for the train to take them to the cities their internships were in. While waiting, GLaDOS had decided to show Izuku the design of her hero suit.

GLaDOS: "And here on my wrist is a display. It's basically a miniature computer and it allows me to access the internet. See this small cable attached to it?"

Izuku: "Yeah, what is it for?"

GLaDOS: "I can use it to plug in the display to any building's data ports and gain access to it's systems."

Izuku: "And since you're the smartest, hacking in wouldn't be a problem for you."

GLaDOS: "Precisely."

Izuku: "That's really cool. I also really like the lab coat design you went with."

GLaDOS: "You can't be the only one of us looking like you were plucked from Aperture."

Izuku feigned offense.

Izuku: "Excuse me. The jumpsuit is a classic!"

They both laughed. Then Aizawa decided to speak up.

Aizawa: "Okay class, remember this! You are guests! These heros are taking time put of their days and changing their schedules to take you in, so be on your best behaviors!"

After getting a mass nod of acknowledgement from the class he went back to quietly sipping his coffee.

Izuku: "So, G. Who are you going with again?"

GLaDOS: "Well apparently Hawks heard about me and offered to take me on and submitted a last minute scout."

Izuku: "The number three hero?"

GLaDOS: "Yep."

A grabbed her hand.

Izuku: "Just be careful."

She smiled and gripped his hand a little tighter.

GLaDOS: "I will Zuku. If anything happens, I'll find my way to the facility."

Izuku: "I'll meet you there then."

They shared a kiss for a second before someone coughed. Realizing they were still in the middle of the platform, they both went red and separated.

Ashido: "Now you all know what I have to deal with everyday!"

After a couple more minutes the train finally arrived and the class got on.

---

It took a few hours but Izuku's stop finally came up. Both he and Todoroki got off of the train. As they were walking, Todoroki decided to speak up.

Todoroki: "Who are you with Izuku?"

Izuku: "Endeavor. You?"

Todoroki: "Same here. To be honest, I don't like him, but he's the only way I can strengthen my fire side."

Izuku: "Oh? Finally trying it out?"

Todoroki: "Yes. Your words back when we chose our names helped me realize that it's not healthy to let his existence control how I use my quirk."

Izuku: "That's good. Means I only have one thing to accomplish here."

Todoroki: "What is it?"

Izuku: "Turn Endeavor into a decent father."

This made Todoroki freeze as Izuku kept walking. It took a couple seconds for Izuku to realize Todoroki had stopped.

Izuku: "You still coming?"

Todoroki shook off his confusion.

Todoroki: "Yes. You just caught me off guard."

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "Well let's get going then."

Todoroki nodded and caught up with Izuku.

---

Endeavor: "Welcome, Shoto, Shoto's classmate."

Izuku narrowed his eyes at the large flaming man.

Izuku: "You know my name."

Endeavor: "And until you tell us your family name, I will continue to call you Shoto's classmate."

Izuku: "Okay, Todoroki's dad."

Endeavor stood from his desk, clearly annoyed.

Endeavor: "You will learn respect boy."

Izuku: "I'll respect you when you earn it. Oh, and sit down."

Endeavor: "You do not tell me what to do boy!"

Izuku: "And you don't scare me you disappointing excuse of both a father and a hero!"

Endeavor: "Don't push your luck."

Izuku: "Or what?"

Endeavor: "I'll send you back."

Izuku: "Okay. I can get better training by myself anyway. The only reason I'm here is because it's mandatory and you're long past due for a lesson in good parenting."

Endeavor: *Yelling* "I am a good father!"

Stood and got in the man's flaming face.

Izuku: "Tell that to Toya."

This shocked both Endeavor and Todoroki as no one outside the family even knew Toya existed, let alone his name.

Endeavor: "Do not speak his name."

Izuku: "Then admit you're a terrible father."

Endeavor: "I don't even know where you're getting this claim."

Izuku: "It doesn't take a genius, in fact, it took me about five google searches. The son of the eternal number two, refusing to use the part of his quirk that resembles said number two. The fact that no one has seen the mother in years. A missing elder brother who's flames created a blue wildfire? That doesn't exactly scream healthy family."

Endeavor: "Who are you?"

Izuku stepped back and bowed.

Izuku: "Izuku, survivor of Aperture Science's project Deku. At your service."

He lifted his head to look his internship host in the eyes.

Izuku: "AND your new parenting coach. Buckle up, we're in for a ride."