Old Aperture

Izuku and GLaDOS were running across a catwalk when red feathers were suddenly shot into the metal in front of them. Hawks then landed ahead of the two, raised his hand, and summoned one of his large sword feathers.

Hawks: "Izuku. Step away from her. It's her we want, not you.

Izuku: "No. I don't know how you know of her or the facility, but I can't let you complete your goals. The technology here is far more advanced than what we have already. If it gets out, it could cause an arms race of technology which could then lead to wars."

Hawks: "My mission isn't the tech. It's her life. As much as I wish I didn't have to do this, the blood spilled today leaves me no choice."

He stepped back and readied his blade.

GLaDOS: "Trust me Izuku."

He nodded.

Izuku: "Always."

The hero charged, but missed as GLaDOS used her quirk to disconnect the walkway and make her and Izuku fall. They landed on another walkway.

GLaDOS: "Run!"

They quickly ran away from the hero, who didn't take long to shake his surprise. He quickly flew after them.

Izuku: "I could use some flat surfaces!"

GLaDOS: "On it."

She tapped on her device a few times. Izuku looked behind them to see Hawks quickly catching up. In response, he picked GLaDOS up and jumped over the railing, causing the hero to just barely miss them.

GLaDOS: "We should have some.... Now!"

Below them, a test chamber opened.

Izuku: "Now we're talking!"

He quickly shot portals down, one next to the other, causing them to rocket back upwards and past a diving Hawks. They landed back on the otherside of the catwalk GLaDOS broke before. They continued to run.

Izuku: "Where to now?"

GLaDOS: "Take a right."

He did as she said and they found one last elevator that the then entered. As the doors closed, Hawks reappeared and only managed to hit the glass before it began it's descent.

GLaDOS: "That was too close."

Izuku: "Yeah. Though I do wonder how they know of you. Could it be Wheatley?"

GLaDOS shook her head.

GLaDOS: "No. UA's had him ever since they found him. From what I could see, he's never left the building and there's no way the commission would trust an anonymous source like him."

Izuku: "But then, who could it be? No one else would be alive."

GLaDOS: "I don't know. We'll figure it out once we get out of here."

Izuku: "Right."

A pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around him. He looked down to see it was GLaDOS.

Izuku: "Whoa! G? What's wrong?"

GLaDOS: "Nothing. I just need this. Just incase."

He smiled and returned the hug.

Izuku: "Of course."

---

The elevator opened and both Izuku and GLaDOS stepped out. GLaDOS led him forward and down some stairs. Then he noticed what looked to be many massive suspension springs that went on for miles.

Izuku: "Wow. What is this place?"

GLaDOS: "It's the bottom of my section of Aperture."

Izuku: "Your section? Wait, you don't mean-"

GLaDOS: "We're going down to Old Aperture."

Izuku stopped her.

Izuku: "Are you sure? Just hearing Cave Johnson's voice sent you into a panic attack. We have no idea how your human transition affected the Caroline part of you."

GLaDOS: "I'm not sure Izuku, but this is the only way we can buy time."

Izuku: "I trust you. Let's go."

She nodded and made it over to a rusty metal elevator. They looked down and noticed the others were already down at the bottom of the chamber. A few explosions were heard above them.

GLaDOS: "They're getting closer."

Izuku: "Right. Hold on tight."

He picked her up and jumped down, landing on his feet.

Izuku: "Thank you Long Fall Boots."

He put her down.

GLaDOS: "Quick, to that control room! There's a button that'll seal us off. You can't miss it!"

Izuku looked up to see where she was pointing.

Izuku: "Right."

He quickly shot a portal above it and entered. He hit the big red button he saw and watched as the pipes disconnected and the large door closed, preventing any heros from getting to them. He jumped back down.

Nezu: "Well now that we're down here, mind telling us where we are?"

GLaDOS: "Of course. Welcome to Aperture Science Innovators. The world's leading pioneer in scientific discovery."