USJ Aftermath

Izuku and Ashido were sitting in the living room of the apartment. They weren't talking, neither of them had really talked since the police let the class leave as they were still processing what happened. GLaDOS was next to Izuku and extended the camera to look between them.

GLaDOS: "You two okay? I mean you probably aren't but I'm not used to you being quiet and it's starting to freak me out."

Izuku had been able to calm her down during the trip back to the apartment, though it was clear she was still shaken.

Izuku: "I think we will be."

Izuku leaned forward and turned on the TV, revealing the news.

Reporter: "Earlier today, the UA facility know as the US-"

Izuku then immediately turned it back off.

Izuku: "Not now."

He sighed and leaned back. He then grabbed GLaDOS and put the bag in his lap, hugging it.

GLaDOS: "Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

GLaDOS: "What are you doing?"

Izuku: "Don't know, but it feels nice."

They then heard Ashido chuckle.

Ashido: "Okay love birds, some of us are lonely."

Izuku: "W-we aren't together A-Ashido!"

She looked at them confused.

Ashido: "Really!? Damn, now I own Hagakure 2000 Yen!"

GLaDOS: "You made a bet on me and Izuku being together?"

Ashido: "Cause I thought I'd be right!"

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "Well you weren't."

GLaDOS: "Yeah. Besides, how would that even work with me stuck in this bag? He'd be weirder than he already is if found a backpack attractive."

Izuku: "Hey!"

The camera turned to face him.

GLaDOS: "You know I'm right."

Izuku pouted.

Izuku: "Yeah. But hey, the backpack could look worse."

GLaDOS turned back to Ashido.

GLaDOS: "See?"

Izuku picked her up and stood up.

Izuku: "Alright, that's enough with the insulting me. We're going to my room."

Ashido: "To do what?"

Instead of answering Izuku walked away. Once he was in his room he sat on the bed and hugged the bag once more.

GLaDOS: "So. What was that about?"

Izuku shrugged.

Izuku: "Just wanted to be alone I guess. Solitude calms me."

GLaDOS: "I guess that's another effect of being forced to test without anyone else. I'm sorry."

Izuku hugged her tighter.

Izuku: "Don't be, it's not you're fault. I'm sorry for worrying you earlier."

The camera snaked it's way out and around Izuku's shoulders.

GLaDOS: "It's okay, I may have overreacted. I'm just glad you're okay."

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "I can see where Ashido was coming from, we do kinda sound like a couple."

GLaDOS: "I can hear it. Too bad I'm a backpack, otherwise we might actually be one."

Izuku: "Who says we can't? We both know dating an intelligent backpack isn't the weirdest thing ever."

GLaDOS: "What are you saying?"

Izuku: "What do you think I'm saying?"

GLaDOS unwrapped the camera from Izuku's shoulders and had it look a his face.

GLaDOS: "That, for some ungodly reason you want to try? Even though I don't deserve it."

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Izuku: "Yes."

GLaDOS: "Why?"

Izuku: "Over the past couple of months we've grown closer. You've been constantly rediscovering your humanity and showing me just how human you really are. To be honest you're the only reason I've stayed calm all day today. I've seen you at the lowest you've ever been and I want to help you through any other lows. I like you GLaDOS, I really do."

GLaDOS: "Izuku... I don't deserve this, but thank you. I'm willing to try, but make me another promise."

Izuku: "Anything."

GLaDOS: "If it doesn't work out, please still be my friend."

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "Always."

The camera went up close to his face and rubbed up to his cheek. The rest of the afternoon was spent in his room just enjoying each other's company.

---

Aizawa: "Your fight isn't over yet."

UA had given the students a few days to recover and now it was the first day back. Aizawa was standing infront of the class, covered in bandages. His words made some of the class panic, thinking there were more villains, but he spoke up once more.

Aizawa: "The UA Sports Festival is in two weeks."

The class cheered but they were quickly silenced by one of his signature glares.

Aizawa: "Your heroics classes are canceled for the next two weeks to give you all time to train yourselves. You could use this time to laze around, but then your peers will soar ahead of you. There will be heros there watching and looking for promising students to scout, so do your best."

Izuku was excited, not only was he in his first relationship but he was also going to be able to show off. For the first time in his life, he felt truly stable and happy.