Answers

Izuku, GLaDOS, and Aizawa were standing outside of the classroom the morning UA opened back up after giving the students a break to recover from the Sports Festival.

Izuku: "Mr. Aizawa, how's this gonna work?"

Aizawa: "Like any other time a new student enters a class."

Both Izuku and GLaDOS raised their eyebrows at his statement. Aizawa gave out a tired sigh.

Aizawa: "Stay out here and wait for me to call you in, okay?"

They both nodded and their teacher entered the classroom.

Izuku: "How's your body feeling? Any sudden problems?"

She smiled at him and shook her head.

GLaDOS: "No Izuku, no problems at all. Though I do kind of miss being carried on your back."

Izuku: "I can give you piggyback rides if you want, it's not like my arms will give out."

A frown suddenly appeared on her face, her guilt for what she had done in the past still haunting her. In response he grabbed her hand with his and gave her a smile.

Izuku: "It's okay."

Aizawa: *Loudly* "You can come in now!"

They both looked to the door.

Izuku: "Ready?"

GLaDOS: "I should be asking you that Izu. Your little outburst on Todoroki will have them curious."

Izuku: "We both know I've dealt with worse than curious teens."

They shared a laugh before opening the door and walking inside. Once they did, the entire class stared at them, all but Ashido were hoping for answers, as she already knew everything. The two walkedover to the podium where Aizawa had been before slinking away into a corner to sleep. They then faced the class.

Izuku: "Okay. I know you all have questions, most likely for both of us. Those who do, please raise your hand."

All but Ashido raised their hands. Izuku then pointed at Kaminari.

Kaminari: "Who is that?"

GLaDOS: "My name, is GLaDOS."

Yaoyorozu: "But I thought you were a program, you're  human now."

GLaDOS: "Remember, my name is an acronym. Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating System. Nezu and Powerloader worked with me to reverse the process that originally made me into a program. This body was made specifically for me as well, I personally oversaw it's growth, helping mold it to my liking."

About half the hands went down as she had just answered about three questions nearly everyone shared. Izuku then noticed Tsu had her hand up.

Izuku: "Tsu?"

Tsu: "Back during the Sports Festival, you said some very concerning things when Todoroki declared war on you. -kero- What happened to you if you don't mind?"

Kirishima: "Yeah! And your quirk changed for some reason too! What's up with that!?"

Izuku and GLaDOS both looked at each other and nodded before turning back to them.

Izuku: "To be truthful, a lot has happened. Kidnapped at my mother's work when I was eight, experimented on, put through trials of tests simply to get results. And that all took place over a span of three centuries."

Class: *Yelling* "Three centuries!?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "I am from a time before quirks and I myself, am quirkless."

Hagakure: "But, you can make portals and shoot that gel stuff!"

GLaDOS: "Those abilities are not a quirk, they are from the cybernetics his arms are made of."

Iida: "And how do you know?"

Izuku grabbed her hand once more in support.

GLaDOS: "I know this, because I was the one that did it to him. I took his arms, his childhood, any sense of a normal life for him. I was the one who experimented on him and nearly killed him time and time again."

Todoroki then stood up before anyone else could speak.

Todoroki: "Izuku. How?"

Izuku: "How what?"

Todoroki: "She tormented you your entire childhood, made you into her little plaything, and now you're dating her. How?"

Izuku: "Easy, she wasn't herself."

Shoji: "Could you explain?"

GLaDOS nodded at Izuku, letting him know he coukd tell them.

Izuku: "Her original name was Caroline. She was the secretary to Cave Johnson, founder of Aperture Science. One day, she was forced into an experiment where her brain would be scanned and downloaded into a computer. The mixture of any psychological damage and the scientists' own code made her cruel and inhuman. She has only recently regained her humanity."

Todoroki: "But aren't you angry? Don't you want revenge?"

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "Not anymore. At one time I did, but not anymore. I let that go as soon as I learned she could change."

Todoroki: "Why? Why let it go, why use what she gave you!?"

Izuku, now becoming a little irritated, walked over to Todoroki's desk.

Izuku: "Because, holding onto hate and resentment for a version of someone who doesn't exist anymore is incredibly stupid and would just hurt me. And I use my arms because they get the job done. I use them because they are mine. That version of her does not control me. Am I clear?"

Todoroki nodded and sat down quietly. He seemed to be distracted thinking so Izuku just walked back to the podium. Then Aizawa stood up and walked over.

Aizawa: "Now that that's over with, we can move on with our day. Go sit down."

Izuku and GLaDOS then went to their respective seats.

Aizawa: "Good, now as you may know, the UA Sports Festival allows pro-heros across the country to scout students they believe have potential."

GLaDOS had officially joined the class and both her and Izuku had revealed their past. Now it was time for then next step in class 1-A's hero education.