Battle Training

Izuku was sitting at his desk, waiting for the lesson to start like the others. This would be their first practical heroics lesson, but something else excited him, well it also excited GLaDOS and Ashido too. According to Aizawa, Wheatley would be joining them, so both Izuku and Ashido were eyeing the orb in the corner of the ceiling and he was staring them down back. Just then the door slammed open and giant man covered in muscle and wearing a red, blue, and yellow suit with a cape came in.

All Might: "I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Everyone except Izuku and GLaDOS stared at the man in awe as he walked to the podium. Instead Izuku was trying to figure him out, the years of constant testing and puzzle solving made him very observant.

Izuku: *Quietly* "His breathing seems labored slightly and he favors his right side. And look at his left hand, he's wincing whenever it touches a certain spot."

GLaDOS: *Quietly* "I'll add it to his file."

Suddenly the walls popped open revealing cases and izuku started paying attention to All Might again.

All Might: "Take your costumes and put them on! Then meet me at Ground Beta!"

Izuku stood up did as All Might said and grabbed the case with his seat number on it. They left the classroom and went to the locker rooms. He got changed into his costume, which consisted of an orange jumpsuit and a tank top much like the ones he wore in the Aperture facility, and walked out with everyone else with GLaDOS on his back. He placed a portal on the wall of the locker room before leaving.

Kirishima: "Why do you always keep that bag around Izubro?"

Izuku: "Personal reasons."

The red haired boy simply nodded and turned back to talk to Bakugo. After a couple minutes they made it to the Ground Beta observation room and saw All Might standing there. Izuku and Ashido also noticed Wheatley close to him, hanging from the ceiling.

All Might: "You all look great! Your costumes really fit for this class! Now, we will be doing two on two team fights! One side, the villains, will have a bomb to protect, have no fear, it's made of paper, and the heros must invade their secret hideout to find it! You all see the fights that happen in the streets on TV, but the truth is the most dastardly of them lurk in the shadows and work indoors! Actually that's where most fights start!"

He kept talking but Izuku stopped listening, he was more focused on something else. He walked over to a wall and put GLaDOS down.

GLaDOS: "Why am I here?"

Izuku: "Can't risk you getting damaged. We have no clue how powerful their quirks are. Besides, I know you wanna torment the little guy on the ceiling."

He heard a small chuckle come from the bag which he took as acceptance.

All Might: "Young Izuku! It's your turn to draw lots!"

Izuku turned around to face All Might before walking over. He stuck his hand in the box and pulled out the letter A.

All Might: "Now go find whoever has the other A."

Izuku nodded and walked towards the only person without a partner, Uraraka.

Uraraka: "Oh, I guess you're my partner Izuku. Um, sorry for eavesdropping on your and Ashido's conversation with Aizawa."

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "It's fine, just don't take everything you heard literally, it may have happened but it was long ago, GLaDOS is different and so am I."

Uraraka: "Got it."

All Might: "Now for the matchups!"

He pulled out two more boxes of lots, one yellow and the other purple. He reached into both and pulled out two balls.

All Might: "Team D: Heros! Team A: Villains! If those two teams could make their way to the building that would be great! Villains, the bomb is on the first floor right now but you can move it to other floors if you want! There is five minutes before the match starts, use that time wisely!"

Izuku watched as Bakugo and Iida followed him and Uraraka to the building. When they reached it, Izuku and Uraraka went inside and found the bomb.

Uraraka: "Do you have a plan Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yes actually. See how my left hand is constantly glowing orange?"

Uraraka nodded.

Izuku: "That means that the orange portal's already set, it's in the locker room right now. My plan is to Bakugo and Iida to the locker room and then the bomb if they make it back in time."

Uraraka: "Hm, sounds good! Now where should we put the bomb?"

Izuku: "Fifth floor, we want them to take as long as possible to reach us."

Uraraka picked up the fake bomb and followed Izuku up to the fifth floor before setting it down in the room farthest from the stairs. After a couple minutes the buzzer sounded and the match began.

They could hear Bakugo using his explosions to propel himself forwards and Iida's engines running. They were clearly being careful but they weren't expecting the villain team to come to them. Bakugo was tackled by Izuku once he left the stairs on the fifth floor, shocking both the blond boy and Iida. Uraraka then came up and hit Iida, which knocked him back a little. Bakugo then used an explosion to launch Izuku away.

Bakugo: "Neat little ambush! But that won't help you!"

He blasted forward, towards Izuku who was pushed onto the wall by the earlier explosion. Izuku shot his blue portal point blank and dodged just before Bakugo reached him sending the explosive boy into the locker room, Izuku then closed the blue portal.

Izuku: "Just you now engine boy!"

Iida: "Bakugo! Where is he!?"

Uraraka: "A better place now."

It was clear both Izuku and Uraraka were having fun pretending to be villains. Uraraka then made Iida float and pushed him towards Izuku, but he activated his engines, making him spin wildly. Izuku was able to grab him and send him into a wall. He then shot a portal underneath him and Uraraka released her quirk, making him fall in. Five minutes later and the buzzer rang once more.

All Might: "Villain team wins! The bomb has not been sucured! Can both teams please return to th- Oh never mind the heros are here, villains please return the the observation room. Oh and Young Izuku, please make your backpack stop taunting Wheatley."

Izuku and Uraraka chuckled as they walked back to the room. When they came back Izuku walked over to GLaDOS and put her on.

Izuku: "You had fun?"

GLaDOS: "A whale of a time."

Izuku rejoined the class.

All Might: "All right! Who can tell me who the MVP of this match was?"

Yaoyorozu raised her hand and he called on her.

Yaoyorozu: "Izuku was sir!"

All Might: "Correct! And why was that Young Yaoyorozu?"

Yaoyorozu: "Because he came up with the plan and was able to effectively send both of his enemies through his portals."

All Might: "I couldn't have said it better myself! Now on to the next!"

Izuku didn't really pay that much attention, he just wanted to rest. After the heroics lesson everyone was allowed to go home since it was their last class.