Hosu Pt. 1

Izuku and Todoroki got off the train at the Hosu station, it was already getting dark out. As they walked out of the station and into the city, Todoroki spoke up.

Todoroki: "Midoriya, I understand your motivation in coming here was to heal my and my father's relationship, but I must ask that you don't continue."

Izuku: "Alright. If you really don't want me to then I'll stop."

Todoroki: "Really?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Yeah I'll stop."

Before the conversation could continue, Endeavor landed infront of them.

Endeavor: "You two are here, good."

Izuku: "Why are we patrolling here instead of near the agency?"

Endeavor: "I've been called in to help hunt down a dangerous criminal, The Hero Killer."

Izuku: "Who?"

Todoroki: "He's been killing a lot of heros."

Endeavor: "And his killing patterns tell us he should still be in Hosu. Now let's move."

They began patrolling the streets of Hosu. A few minutes later, Izuku walked ahead of Todoroki and up to Endeavor.

Izuku: "So, what'd you dissappear for hours for?"

Endeavor: "Setting things in motion. It'll be slow, but it'll be worth it."

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Alright."

He fell back in line with Todoroki.

---

It had been two hours since they started their patrol.

Todoroki: "There's too many people around. He wouldn't strike in an environment like this, right?"

Endeavor: "Yes, which is why we're patrolling so early. If he's still stalking his target, he might switch to me which would make our job easier."

Izuku: "Hm. Good pla-"

Suddenly screams were heard. They whipped their head around fast enough to see a group of Nomu storming out of a purple warp gate. Many of them were grey in color, but a few had the very same black coloring as the USJ Nomu. One of the black Nomu locked it's gaze onto the trio and screeched before charging at them.

Endeavor: *Yelling* "Get down! Flash Fire Fist!"

He planted his flaming fist into the thing's stomach and released built-up flames on impact, burning a hole straight through. It crumbled.

Endeavor: "Hmph. Weaker than I thought."

He turned to address Izuku and Todoroki, but Izuku noticed it's abdomen stitch back together. He fired a portal beneath it and another on the third floor of a nearby building.

Izuku: "It can regenerate."

Endeavor turned to face it just to see the broken bones it suffered from the fall regenerate immediately.

Endeavor: "So it's like the one from the USJ?"

Todoroki: "Yes."

Izuku: "But those grey ones look weaker. Otherwise they would've fought you too."

Endeavor: "Meaning they probably don't regenerate. Alright, use your quirks to defeat as many grey Nomu as you can. Don't go far."

I&T: "Right!"

They split off from Endeavor and each other. Izuku ran towards some screams he heard. When he reached the area he found civilians and a severely injured hero about to be killed by a grey Nomu.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Hey!"

The Nomu turned towards him as did the people it was about to kill.

Hero: *Yelling* "Get out of here!"

Instead of responding Izuku covered his fists in Repulsion Gel, shot a portal at his feet, one above the Nomu, and jumped through head first. He fell towards the Nomu who wasn't smart enough to realize where he went. He punched the Nomu in the head which caused it to be forced towards the ground. The force snapped it's neck, killing it. He looked towards the people.

Izuku: "You all okay?"

The all expressed gratitude. One woman asked a question.

Woman: "Who are you?"

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "Just call me Deku."

With that he ran off. After a couple more minutes, his phone buzzed. He took it out and saw Kirishima sent only his location. Deciding that couldn't be good, he quickly ran towards it after sending a text.