Escaped... ish

A sudden impact brought down a concrete wall. As the dust settled, Kirishima turned off his strength quirk and the rest of the group followed him through the now destroyed wall and into the hallway behind it. As the red sparks died down, he spoke up.

Kirishima: "You sure this is the right way?"

GLaDOS: "It is."

They kept walking down the hall, now seeing many doors leading to rooms with bullet proof windows looking inside next to them. It was clear there were once labels on the doors, though most of them had faded. A few still remained however.

GLaDOS: "This was the isolation testing wing. These windows are one-way and colored white, leaving whoever in inside to believe they are alone."

They passed by a door labeled "Combustable Lemon" that GLaDOS deliberately looked away from, because of both it's origin, and the stained red walls within. There were even black handprints left by flaming subjects as they died.

GLaDOS: "Some were more gruesome as others. When not being used for isolated tests, they were used for tests that needed to be contained such as th- hold on."

She looked through a window into a room which only held a table.

Izuku: "What's wrong?"

GLaDOS: "The Selective Levitation Emitter is missing."

Todoroki: "What did it do?"

GLaDOS: "It was a device that could use energy to lift things into the air. It could make anything fly around the room. We actually used a few concepts from it when creating the anti-gravity technology we used in our portal guns."

Aizawa: "Is it possible it was merely moved during your outburst?"

GLaDOS: "Maybe. But even then there were barely any employees down here."

Nezu: "As much as this is interesting, I suggest we keep moving."

GLaDOS: "Right. We're almost there. Just a few more wings to go. Oh, and I'd keep my eyes open in the quantum testing wing if I were you. We may not have accomplished much, but the quantum locked scientists may not appreciate us being there."

---

Ms. Midoriya awoke, she had fallen asleep on her desk and it was now morning. She looked up and noticed a brand new door where the old one was and a new monitor sitting on her desk, waiting to be plugged in.

Ms. Midoriya: "At least some people know how to do their jobs. Damn overgrown turkey."

She looked at her reflection on the inactive monitor and traced the lines on her face. Her finger eventually landed on one of the dull green circles on her face before her eyes landed on the Aperture logo on her left cheek. She looked at a picture on her desk of her and a black haired man and sighed.

Ms. Midoriya: "We had a good run Hisashi. If only that old maniac didn't leave everything to that loyal dog he called assistant."

She chuckled and looked to another picture, one with her, the man, Cave Johnson, Caroline, and several other scientists.

Ms. Midoriya: "You almost had us fooled Caroline. But you couldn't keep your true nature hidden forever. You thought we wouldn't notice, but you were just like him."

She put down the previous picture and picked up the group photo.

Ms. Midoriya: "Just how many of these smiles are true?"

She scanned the photo in faux interest.

Ms. Midoriya: "Two, only two. Jeremy, the poor man, I wish Cave let us focus on cancer just for his boy. Gwendolyn, the damn fool got herself stuck with military testing. No one but her could stand the general. Cave, wracked with lunar poisoning and Carloine being forced to take over. The only two happy here were you and me Hisashi."

She pressed her finger to the stomach of her picture self and smiled.

Ms. Midoriya: "All because of you Izuku."

She activated her enhancements once more and used it to take the picture from her hand and set it back down in it's place .

Ms. Midoriya: "I will reclaim our happiness Hisashi."

---

The group stood in a large room with a machine in the center. It looked as big as very early computers had been, but knowing Aperture, the size just meant it was built to work until they could streamline it. GLaDOS walked put from around it, wiping her hands.

GLaDOS: "I've fixed it, but this is a one time use type patch. One use, and this entire machine is fried."

Kirishima: "It's not like it'll take more than one use anyway. Right?"

GLaDOS: "Right. Now gather around, I'll program the energy lock now."

The other four surrounded her as she leaned drowned and typed on the keyboard of the machine. After a couple seconds, she stood straight once more. She turned to face the others.

GLaDOS: "Alright. You all ready?"

They all nodded. Izuku put a hand in her shoulder.

Izuku: "Get us out of here G."

She smiled and nodded. He removed his hand as she turned back to the machine.

GLaDOS: "3. 2. 1!"

She pressed the button and a light blue energy surrounded them all, minus Izuku who was surrounded by a bright green.

Izuku: "Uh, G? What's going on?"

GLaDOS looked at him and looked back to the screen.

GLaDOS: "It looks like there's another Aperture signal! It must be syncing with your arms!"

Izuku: "Where is it?"

Nezu looked at the screen, but it glitched before he could get a good look.

Nezu: "I can't tell."

GLaDOS: "I can't turn it off!"

A hand turned her around, revealing it to be Izuku.

Izuku: "It's better me than you. You're they're target. Just be safe, okay?"

GLaDOS nodded and hugged him.

GLaDOS: "You too."

They separated.

GLaDOS: "We'll come for you if you don't turn up in a day, you got that?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Good luck."

The others nodded.

Then suddenly, the energy surrounding each person became brighter and brighter before it completely engulfed them. Then, they were gone.

---

Izuku opened his eyes as the light died down. A faced a brown door in what looked to be an office. He heard something fall behind him and a voice.

Ms. Midoriya: "I-Izuku?"