Explaining

GLaDOS: ".... with a shower curtain company."

Aizawa: "What?"

GLaDOS: "Trust me, I know. A man named Cave Johnson created Aperture Fixtures as a company to make shower curtains for the military. Soon after WWII ended the military didn't need shower curtains anymore."

Aizawa: "Okay, what comes next?"

GLaDOS: "He renames the company to Aperture Science Innovators and moves it's focus to scientific research. He buys an old salt mine soon after and starts creating an underground facility to test."

Aizawa: "What kind of tests?"

GLaDOS: "Oh you know. Illegal genetic experiments, gells that act like paint and make things happen, mass execution of genetic experiments, portal technology, me."

Aizawa: "What? One at a time. How about the portals."

GLaDOS: "Aperture scientists were able to create stable linked wormholes. Though the only way to place them were either moonrock gell or materials made from moonrock. Though as the years went by that had been fixed and now the portals only need flat sufaces."

Aizawa: "What do they look like?"

Ashido: "You've already seen them!"

Izuku: "Yeah, I don't have a quirk. These are cybernetics based around the portal tech."

Aizawa watched as the boy motioned towards his arms.

Aizawa: "What about you? How are you important?"

GLaDOS: "Mr. Johnson had a secretary named Caroline, she was forced to have her mind be downloaded from her brain onto a computer, hence Genetic Lifeform. After adding their own code into her mind, the scientists created me. But they went wrong, I was too test focused for their liking, to inhuman, so they created personality cores to keep me in line. But that didn't stop me. I sealed every exit and killed most of them with neurotoxin."

Aizawa: "Why do I have a feeling this wasn't the worst part?"

GLaDOS: "Because it isn't. It was bring your child to work day, each person within the facility was turned into test subjects. The person to show me my Caroline side was one of those children, granted she was an adult when it happened, though that was a couple centuries ago."

Aizawa: "So Izuku was one of those kids?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "But don't worry. All things considered I think I came out fine."

Aizawa: "I'll trust you. Now GLaDOS, why don't you like Wheatley?"

GLaDOS: "Other than being the thing made to make me dumb? Let's see, he took over my facility, stuffed me in a potato battery, fed me to a bird, nearly blew up my facility due to his stupidity, and made a mess of my systems that took months to fix."

Aizawa: "So why don't you want him gone?"

GLaDOS: "Oh I do. But I want him to know I'm here, to know he's not safe, to know that the only reason he's not scrap metal is because of me."

Aizawa nodded then turned to Izuku.

Aizawa: "And you're okay with just, carrying her around?"

Izuku: "She let me go and this was the only condition. It's a win in my book."

Aizawa: "All right, now go on, I'm sure the class is wondering where you three are."

Ashido: "Three?"

Aizawa: "You can come out now Uraraka."

The brown haired girl came out from around the corner.

Uraraka: "Y-you knew I was here?"

Aizawa: "I knew you'd want to know what was going on with these two. You've been giving Izuku and Ashido worried looks all class. Now go change and head to the classroom to pick up the syllabus. Hang out until the bell."

They nodded and went inside. They soon met with the rest of their classmates in the classroom, who were apparently waiting for them so they could do a group introduction. After a while it became Izuku's turn.

Izuku: "I'm Izuku, no last name and my quirk is Portal. I don't really have anything I like but I know I dislike white rooms and puzzles."

Izuku would never admit it, especially in front of GLaDOS, but he actually enjoyed her tests, at least the ones without turrets in them. He found all the moving around, falling through portals, and puzzle solving to be fun and a great way to stay in shape both physically and mentally.

Izuku: "Oh! I guess I like katsudon."

Kirishima: "I don't mean to be rude but, why no last name bro?"

Izuku: "I've simply forgotten it and due to certain circumstances I'm not in the system either. But don't worry, I'm mostly over it."

The red haired boy nodded gave Izuku a thumbs up before the bell rang. The rest of the day wasn't much different, introductions to different teachers, basic outlines for classes, and then they all went back to their homes.

Later that night Izuku put GLaDOS next to his bed and climbed into it.

GLaDOS: "GLaDOS 90% Caroline 10%. Corruption is significantly slower than the first day."

Izuku: "I'm sure it'll be fine. You're smart enough to deal with it. Goodnight."

He clicked off the lamp and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.