Okay -ish

It was nighy as Izuku popped out of a portal in an alleyway next to familiar building. He closed the portals, made his way to the entrance of the alley, and looked around to make sure no one saw him. Seeing no one, he turned the corner and entered the building, ensuring to be fast. As he entered the main lobby, he took in a breath.

Izuku: "Ah, home sweet home. Just hope Ashido is awake."

He walked up to the elevator and pressed the call button. The elevator appeared in just a few seconds so he stepped inside and pressed the button for the floor the apartment was on. Half a minute later and the doors opened again, letting him get off. Wanting to get home and see GLaDOS and make sure she was okay, he ran down the hall. He reached the door in seconds and went for the knob just to find it locked. He raised his fist to knock and as he swung his arm, the door opened.

---

Ashido was confused. The internships had ended yet they had to stay home as Nezu was away, then GLaDOS burst through the door early in the morning, a worried expression on her face, and now she was pacing back and forth. No information of the situation had left the artificial human's lips. Weirdest of all, Izuku wasn't back yet. Even with the distance of Endeavor's agency, he should've been back just a couple hours after GLaDOS. What happened?

Suddenly, the doorknob jiggled. A look of hopefulness took over GLaDOS' face as she rushed to the door. As she opened it, a familiar face fell into her, carried by the force he was about to knock with. Izuku was alive and well.

GLaDOS: "Izuku!"

She wrapped her arms around him.

GLaDOS: "You're okay!"

The boy smiled and returned the hug.

Izuku: "Yes. Yes I am, G."

Ashido walked over and quietly closed the door. She then walked over to them, watching them seemingly try to merge due to how hard they were hugging. After a few seconds, she spoke up.

Ashido: "Um, I know you just got back, but, what happened?"

The two looked to her and saw worry in her eyes. As far as they considered, she was their best friend and they were probably hers. Seeing the both of them come home tired, dirty, and holding onto each other as hard as they did must be worrying. They let go of the hug and turned to her.

GLaDOS: "A lot, Ashido. A lot."

Izuku: "More than G knows."

GLaDOS glanced at him. That was right, anything could have happened when they were separated.

Ashido: "Well let's sit down and you two can tell me everything. Hm?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Yeah, let's."

---

Over the course of a few hours, Izuku and GLaDOS explained what they knew about what happened. Their pink skinned friend listened intently, soaking in the information. When they finished, she sat there, quietly, processing what they told her. After several seconds, she spoke up.

Ashido: "You two... You two are so strong and cool for being able to get through that. Kirishima and Todoroki too. You four, Mr. Aizawa, and Nezu all avoided a small army of heros and Safety Commission soldiers. I just wish I could've helped."

GLaDOS shook her head.

GLaDOS: "Even if you were there, there wasn't much to do other than run. I do wish we knew who ordered the attack though."

Izuku: "It was the president of the Safety Commission."

The two girls looked at him with confused looks, but GLaDOS' quickly turned to realization."

GLaDOS: "You were teleported to the main offices!"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Not just the main office, the office of the president. And I know who she is."

Ashido leaned in closer.

Ashido: "Who!?"

Izuku looked down and gripped his dirty and torn pants. GLaDOS watched as a small tear left his eye.

Izuku: "Her name, is Inko Midoriya. She is.. WAS my mother."

At the reference of the name, GLaDOS gained a look of shock.

GLaDOS: "Inko Midoriya!? But I saw- I SWEAR I-"

Izuku: "I know. I know what you saw, I saw the footage too. But it's her. But it's also not. She said she created the earliest project DEKU prototypes and she told me about the Power Conductor chips."

GLaDOS stayed quiet.

GLaDOS: "But HOW?"

Izuku chuckled sadly before looking at his girlfriend.

Izuku: "She's an Aperture scientist. What did you expect?"

GLaDOS: "Right.... Hey, Izuku? What do mean she's not her?"

Izuku took a deep breath.

Izuku: "She's different. My mom was kind, compassionate. She wouldn't think twice about helping others at her own expense. But the version I met was willing to drop a city on the facility to get me back despite the loss of civilian life. That's not my mother, but a monster wearing her shell."

As he finished talking, tears began to flow from his eyes as the feelings he'd been bottling since he left his mother's office began to flood his brain. GLaDOS pulled him into a hug as he cried, a pained look on her face. She pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

GLaDOS: "Izuku. I swear we'll get her back. I promise you that me, you, and your mother will be able to sit and laugh together with no hate or animosity between us."

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "I... I'd like that."

She smiled lightly and pulled him back into the hug. There on the couch is where they fell asleep, holding each other. As long as they had each other, they'd be okay.