I Want You

Warning: Spicy at the end, boring at the start! Trigger warnings: Me being lazy about my updates & never proofreading. Love you guys!!

"Only a few more, Gin!" I laughed at the wide eyed look she shot me.

"No one needs this many boxes. Why are books so heavy, anyways?" She groaned, pushing her own box ahead of mine into Charlie's old room.

"Full of knowledge." I joked, stacking mine on top of Ginny's and turning back towards the hallway. Molly had been talking for two weeks now about Bill coming back home, yet I had only realized yesterday that he should get his own room back. Especially knowing his fondness for his old wallpaper.

Charlie's room was nearly identical, although I had to agree with Bill, his wallpaper wasn't as nice, the once bright green had faded to look like a vomit flavored Bertie Bott's.

"What are you girls doing?" The silvery voice floated down the hallway, both of us spinning to see the tall blonde, a laid back grin on her face.

"Cassidy just loves manual labor." Ginny answered, stalking into the room to grab the next box.

"We figured Bill would want his old room back for the two of you. His wallpaper is much nicer." I smiled, pulling my box from the pile and starting back across the hall.

"Oh you two are too sweet!" She squeaked, pulling her wand out with a swish as Ginny and I watched the remaining boxes shoot the couple of feet into my new bedroom.

"Oh, thanks Fleur..." I set the final box on a pile near the bed and looked around. "You didn't have to-"

"Nonsense!" She waved her hand, tucking her wand back onto her pocket. "Why should you do so much work when it could be so simple?"

I stepped forwards to hopefully hide Ginny's eye roll. She and Molly had been unpleasantly surprised when Bill had returned this morning with the blonde witch, announcing that they both planned to stay for a few weeks. Even so, I could see the shift in Molly's mood at once, having one more Weasley in her house to keep an eye on, even if he had left shortly after to head to Gringotts, leaving the rest of us with the hovering French woman.

"Do you want any help with any of your things?" I offered, knowing full well that she would have the room set up in minutes with magic.

"No thank you, you are both very sweet to offer. Bill 'as told me about his little sister, although I pictured you much smaller!" She cooed at Ginny who's nose turned up at her words.

"Let's go find Ron, Cass." She spoke, tearing past me and dragging me from the room, leaving Fleur in the doorway looking confused.

"Ginny, it's only the first day, you're going to have to find a way to like her!" I hissed as we hit the main floor, spotting Ron, relaxed on the couch, a mug of milky coffee in one hand.

"Ginny, come off it, she's not that bad. She's nice, and very bright-"

"And not bad to look at, we know." Ginny scoffed. "I've heard quite enough about her for the day, are you going to hang out with us or not?"

"To do what?" He asked, looking like he had no intention of getting off the couch.

"Anything but stay in this house with her." Ginny glared at him and I looked nervously at the staircase, knowing the way that voices carried in this house.

"Fred and George should be here soon." I offered, watching her eyes light up.

"They're coming today?" She grinned, spinning to me.

"Yeah!" I smiled, excitedly. It was rare that the boys got much free time during the days, and I knew it was hard for Ron and Ginny, being trapped in the house without the brothers they had grown up with every summer before this.