Make time for people you love (pt. 2)

Another day when Alice and I were working full-time each on our respective jobs, we have texted each other via Whatsapp that we were going to meet for dinner. Then we went to Ikea for dinner because apparently, they have really good foods there. 

"Do you think we should go for something light or heavy?" Alice asked dubiously and frowned.

"I think based on your appetite, we should order more," I smirked.

"Yea, I guess you're right. And I'm hungry," Alice laughed while taking the tray out and putting on her kart. 

Every time when we met we would talk about day-to-day matters and it was so intriguing to me that we had not even fought even once throughout our course of friendship. 

"Do you think I should pick salmon or this snack combo?"

"I think you should follow your heart," I joked.

"Alright, then I'll pick snack combo then," Alice smirked. Alice is a big eater, but that does not mean that she is not picky!

We found two reclusive seats and sat down. The first thing we did was taking out the hand sanitiser and sanitising our hands. Because clearly, that was the protocol before meal. Alice was laughing at how I was squeezing way more alcohol out than I supposed to squeeze and even recorded the whole process. 

"Hahaha do you think there is anymore way I can tease you more crudely?" Alice joked.

"Well, I think I have anticipated that."

"You bet." Alice commented.

I really liked the way how we teased of each other but it had never been uncomfortable. I liked hanging out with Alice because she is so nice, kind and considerate of other's feelings. She never is rude or impolite to anyone. She is just a Ms. Kind for everyone to like. 

On random days, we would just talk about everything on the phone that revolved around us, from work to relationships. We would talk for hours even. One thing I learnt from Alice is that, when you treat people kind, people would treat you kind as well. Love the way how you want to be liked or love. It is true. 

There are so many occasions where we would hang out after work, just casually walking around shopping malls and chit chatting about everything. When we passed by Bath & Body Works, we would walk in and pick up every candle we see and smell them. It kind of became our routine, haha. 

"This smell...it's called the Sundrenched linen...smells quite good," I commented whilst I sniffed real hard. 

"Really? I think this is better." Alice commented earnestly.

"This is quite good too!" I pointed at another candle while pulling her to take a closer look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this because I really missed my friend. Alice, if you're reading this, please text me TvT

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and see you again soon, adios!