Love you for who you are

Very often, we are not confident about ourselves. As we grow older, we tend to self-criticise a lot and we tend to put a lot of boundaries on ourselves. We ourselves are the greatest judgers of our very own existence. But don't do that, because even when life is hard and harsh to you, you have the legitimate right to be you. Do not listen to what others tell you of what you have to do, be the truthful you that you envision yourself to be. You are you, and the world is your oyster. 

Life is about getting yourself out there and exploring different possibilities. It is about giving credits to your own hard work and making sure that your ideals are aligned to your expectations. Never settle for less, be it your relationship or your work life. Life is so much more than being a work slave, you deserve someone who treats you well, and something or someone that sparks joy in your life. Also acknowledge your family and friends' care and love towards you, they often are the people that keep you grounded and keep you going. 

You are the director of your own life. No matter what circumstances you are in, remember one thing: You are beautiful and you deserve love. And no matter what situations life puts you in, remember that you should always have self-conviction and self-determination and maybe, a slight dose of positivity. It's hard to stay true to yourself nowadays but as long as you know you, then there is nothing that deters you from that. 

You are you, be the director and light of your own life.