Summer fun in Aussie pt. 2

Summer in Australia is not following regular timeline. It starts usually in December and then ends around in March. It is really not that typical wintery vibes we see in December, but instead it is a summery vibe we are having in this typical Christmas period. 

In August 2017, I went to Sydney with my family to take a breather from work and studies. We went to Bondi Beach. Bondi Beach is an iconic place famed for its fine sand and curling waves. It turns out that getting to Bondi Beach is the best decision ever made. Once I got there, I saw many people surfing. Essentially, I saw many shirtless and well-built guys carrying surfboards around and casually walking with so much charisma. Blue-eyed, topless blokes hanging around like they did not care how they charmed me with those muscles and smiles. What more can you ask for? 

Bondi Beach has so much to offer, ranging from walking on sieved sun-kissed sand to eating oysters at an Aussie-themed seafood restaurant. And did I mention that their oysters are really big, luscious and cheap? Since Australia is a coastal country, and almost 85% of the country's population live in the coastal regions, they benefit largely because of this economically, socially and environmentally. Going back to the oysters in Australia, they are briny, salty and sweet to the taste. Nothing, literally nothing, beats a meal with oysters! Even though I did not go to a restaurant serving oysters that time, I had such great time just walking along the coastal line there.

Since I went there in August, the weather was quite chilled and cold there. The breezing wind was sending chills to my spine and the sky had a certain murkiness and dim to it. Even so, it did not stop me from appreciating the beautiful sceneries at Bondi Beach. There was also a long path stretching out to the far end where almost you could hike up near Bondi Beach. 

A picture of Bondi Beach (Coastal Area)

Just go and take a look at Bondi Beach when you visit Sydney, it is really worth a visit. You will be amazed by the vastness and the airy openness of the beach, as well as the breezy briny sea smell that comes along with it!