overprotective🖤

word count:676
spn/twd crossover
~~~

i sat on the porch of our house with carol. we talked about how sweet daryl had been recently. he never showed any pda most of the time but he was all over me for the past couple of weeks.

he came out, resting his hand on my shoulder and a kiss on the top of my head, smiling at both me and carol. i was about to say something when the gates opened and caught my attention.

in rolled a gorgeous black 67' chevrolet impala. the license plate: ckn 80q3. my brothers plate. his car. they were here!

i lost both of them the second we landed in this strange world. lesson learned. time travel bad enough, reality hopping. might be stuck somewhere like this. lucking i quickly met daryl to keep me company and safe.

i saw the short brown hair and forest green eyes from across the street. on the other side of the car, i saw the shoulder length, light brown/blondish hair and hazel eyes.

i ran down the steps, into their arms, nearly knocking them both over and would have if they didn't see me coming. 'sam! dean! you found me!'

dean, my oldest brother with the green eyes pulled me into his embrace, not letting me go 'i missed you so much.' and sam did the same, agreeing with dean.

-time skip-

it had been a few days since my brothers arrived and they had met my daryl. they were fine with us dating but dean did threaten him.

now i had some news i wanted to tell them. daryl was out so i thought it would be the perfect time to tell them as not even he knew yet. 'sam, dean. i have something to tell you. i don't know how you'll feel but this has made me really happy. i'm pregnant. daryl and i are going to be parents. you're going to be uncles.'

deans excitement that reflected from me faded when he heard my news. he grabbed his knife, storming straight out the door. he found daryl in the middle of the street.

as he approached him, daryl turned round to see him stomping in his direction. 'hey dean, what's up?'

dean said nothing to answer him, throwing a punch to his face, causing daryl to stumble backwards. he held the gun in his hand to my boyfriends head and screaming in his face 'what the hell do you think you're doing knocking up my little sister!'

daryls jaw dropped when my brother told him what i was going to tell him when he got home which would have been two seconds after dean found out. 'what? i didn't know.'

i intervened 'dean. it's not his fault. besides, if you kill him i'll never forgive you and you would leave your niece or nephew fatherless.'

his gun lowered but his jaw stayed tight and he still looked pissed. he threateningly whispered to daryl 'you're so lucky that you have y/n to protect you. you would be dead now if not.'

daryl chuckled, challenging him 'you'd have no reason to be mad at me if not.' earning him another punch in the face.

i pushed dean away as i dragged daryl back in the house to make sure he was okay, not saying a word to my brother who just majorly pissed me off.

'are you really pregnant?' he asked as we went to the kitchen and i got out the first aid kit.

i began to wipe some blood from the cut on his cheek that deans ring had given him. 'of course i am. this isn't something i would joke about. and don't take deans reaction personally. i could date his favourite person in the world but if i got pregnant, he'd obliterated the father, no matter who it is.' i chuckled.

daryl chuckled at my remark about how overprotective dean can be before looking up at me smiling. 'we're going to be parents.' he placed a kiss on my lips 'i love you.'

~~~
i love this so much
supernatural and the walking dead have to be my 2 favourite shows i couldn't help but do a crossover.
anyway you know the drill let me know what you think🫶