wife🤎

word count:628
the readers sister needs medical help so negan offers a deal.
~~~

'i'm going to talk to negan once tomorrow. for now just go to sleep.' i explained to my sister. she was laying in bed, sick. she had been diagnosed with a heart defect a few months before the apocalypse hit. she needed meds and i needed to talk to negan about getting her what she needed.

we had been with him since the start. our brother used to know him. they were teachers at the same school, both phys ed teachers and really good friends. despite being here the entire time, i never spoke to negan. i was always quite shy and quiet so we rarely spoke.

i watched as she closed her eyes, her grip on my hand relaxing along with all her other muscles. there wasn't much point in waiting until tomorrow to talk to negan so i should do it now.

i walked down the hall, knocking on his door. i pushed down my nerves as my anxiety bubbled in my chest. the door opened to reveal a tall man in a white shirt and jeans with slick hair. negan. 'well well well, y/n. isn't this a surprise. come on in.'

i followed him into the room, closing the door behind me as he took a seat on one of the couches. he gestured for me to sit and once again for me to speak. 'well negan, i'm sure your time is very valuable so i'm going to make this short so you can get back to whatever it is you do.'

'what is it? waste my time for all i care. means i can spend more time with your hot ass rather than any other sack of shit here.' he winked.

i sighed 'well my sister is really sick. if she doesn't get the meds she needs she'll die very soon. i was just hoping you could get them for her. if not for her or me then at least for my brother. it would have meant a lot to tom.'

tom was my brother. he had gone out a year ago and never came back. two weeks later, he showed up at the fence amongst a massive hoard.

he leaned back, twirling the bat he called lucile on the floor. 'you know y/n, i like you. you care about your sister so much that you came here to speak to me about helping her. and i am aware you don't speak to anyone. plus you care so much to use your own brother and my friend to guilt trip me.'

i felt pride, like i had accomplished what i had wanted even if he hadn't said anything. 'however,' he said, making my mood instantly drop and i felt fear rise again. 'i can't just give things away. there are lots of people here who need more meds. i'm not just going to send people out to get stuff only for your sister, that wouldn't be fair now would it. but i will make a deal. i will get her meds, if you will be my wife.'

my jaw dropped. he saw this and spoke again. 'i just think if you get something from me, i should get something from you. and i must say you're one hot piece of ass. i would really like to screw your brains out whenever i feel like it so i think this is a fair deal.'

i mean he was attractive. and my sister needed the meds. 'deal.' i nodded.

i stood up about to walk out but he called out to stop me. 'y/n.' i turned around. 'wear a sexy black dress tomorrow would you.' he winked as i left. i had gotten my sister the help she needed but at what cost?

~~~
this man is so sexy istg
as always i would love to know what you thought🫶