Chapter 3

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
Till you tell me too
I'll make love to you~Boyz 2 Men

Evangeline's POV

"Are you going to Brooke's party?" Angie asks.

We are at school and it's lunch time. Our classes are close together so we always walk together.

"If my mama got someone to watch her, then yeah."

"I can ask my mama to spend time with her, you know they love each other like sisters."

"If your mama wants to, then sure."

"I'll tell her tonight."

"What's up?" Pookie walks up to us.

"Nothing, are you going to the party Saturday?" I hug him.

"Of course. I'm getting me some that night." he hugs Angie.

"That's nice, where's Peanut?" Angie looks around.

"Near the gym, why?" Pookie looks at her.

I'm the only one to know that for the past three months, Angie and Peanut have been messing around.

"Just have to ask him something." she walks off into the direction of the gym.

After school, I head to work. My daddy is off today, so he is spending it with my mama. As I work, I think about the boy who was in here last week.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asks as we are starting our break.

"I'm fine, just tired, that's all. Can you get Freddy to make me a strawberry cheesecake milkshake with a strawberry croissant. Please and thank you."

She leaves and a few minutes later appears with my request. As soon as she sets my stuff down I grab both of the items. Taking a sip, or two, from my milkshake, I smile in how good it taste.

"Are you going to the party this weekend?"

"If someone watches my mama for me." I take a bite out of my croissant.

"I'll get my mama to watch her."

"It's cool Angie said that she'll ask her mom to watch her and I'm sure she will."

"Girl, when you come, we gon turn up in that bitch." Quinn throws her hands in the air and moves her body.

"Dancing like that you ain't." Freddy comes out wiping his hands.

"Fuck you!"

"Just tell me when and where."

"Right here, right now. On second thought, never mind I don't like baby dick."

"Shit, I be damned. I'll show you it if you want. Hell, I'll have you wet just by the sight of it."

"Ok, husband and wife, sit down and love one another." I grab their arms.

"Shut up." Quinn smiles.

I always mess with them like that. They argue, I call them a married couple. They sho as hell act like it sometimes. There even argue on who's going to close up at night.

"Well I'm going. I hope to see you there." Freddy sits down.

The rest of the day goes by and I stay with my mom. The rest of the week, I go to school, work, and stay with my mom. Saturday comes and I am getting ready for the party.

"Mrs. Hills, would you like something to drink?" I walk into the front room.

"Nah, cupcake, I'm fine. And what have I told you about that Mrs. Hills, bull" she speaks.

Basically if you are close to me you can call me cupcake, only adults or little kids. E.V. is for people my age.

"Alright, I'm going to get ready. And if you need any help, call me." I walk to my room.

"I will."

I go to my closet and take out my cream colored crop top and my black skinny jeans. I grab my cream colored heels and I put my hair into some wild curls.

"My wife looking hella sexy." Angie walks into my room.

"Damn right. But have you seen my wife gone be the baddest at the party." I tell her.

She is wearing a black crop top and some white high waisted shorts. She has on black wedges, a white leather jacket, and has her hair straight.

"Let's take pictures before we go." she takes out her iPhone.

We take a lot on both of our phones and then we go to the front room. I give my mama her meds and I kiss her cheek as Pookie pulls up.

"Do y'all have everything before I leave, cuz I ain't coming back unless it's to drop y'all black asses off." Pookie looks at us.

"I'm good." I speak.

"Me too."

"Aight. Tay Tay and Peanut meeting us there." Pookie starts the car.

After about twenty minutes, we arrive at the party. I get out of the car and walk up to the house with Angie in tow.

"Angelica, Evangeline. I'm so glad that you two could come." Brooke opens the door.

I walk inside, "Glad to be here."

We meet up with Tay Tay and Peter and the fun begins. I am throwing back shots left and right and I also get a hit of the joint that is being passed around. I know my limit and drink lots of water and eat a lot, as the night goes on. I am getting my grove on to Planes by Jeremiah and J. Cole, when I see that cute white boy from the restaurant that day.

"Girl who you looking at?" Angie asks.

"That cute white boy."

"The one with the grey eyes?"

"Yep. That's the one."

"He is cute."

I look at him and I smile.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I feel that my mama is mad at me. She has that look in her eyes like I did something, who knows, maybe I did do something.

Anywho, the QOTC

Do you have pets? How many and what are they?

I have four pets. Three cats and one dog. Two are inside the other two are outside. My girl cat and dog are the inside animals.

Dreamers I love you all

Love,

Dreamer

Crystal Westbrooks as Evangeline