Chapter 8

If yo chick come close to me
She ain't going home where she post to be
I'm getting money like I'm post to be
All my niggas close to me
And all them other niggas where they post to be
The hoes go for me
Have your chicks in the pic like pose for me
Post To Be~Omarion, Chris Brown, and Jhene Aiko

Jayden's POV

"Are you thirsty?" Evangeline asks.

"No, thank you." I sit on her bed.

"I'm sorry for not getting your side of the story before getting mad."

"It's not your fault, baby. I should have told you on our date. I just didn't want to hurt you, but I did in the end." I grab her hand.

"It's okay. Plus there are some things that I need to get off my chest, and I hope that you understand."

"What is it, you can tell me anything."

"Well, do you know the story about the Silent Burglar?"

"Yes."

"Well, my friends and I are them."

"What!?"

"Before you get upset, let me explain. We only rob from rich people who can afford to lose stuff. And we never hurt anyone."

"Why?"

"My mama has leukemia, and my daddy barely makes enough money to pay bills for the house let along pay for her treatment bills. I also use the money to buy food and clothes."

"What about your job?"

"I make about three hundred dollars every paycheck, but most of that money goes to my college fund."

"I can pay for her bills, I just don't want you to rob anyone." I place my hands on both of her cheeks.

"No, I will not be your charity case. You don't need to buy me or pay for anything. I can do it myself."

"I know you can, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll think about it."

"That's all I'm asking for you to do." I kiss her lips.

She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I press my lips harder against hers and put both of my hands on her waist. I lick her lips asking for entrance, which she allows. Breaking the kiss we breath heavily.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" she ask, her breathing slightly staggered.

"Yeah." I stand up.

We leave her house, locking all the doors, and begin to walk around the neighborhood. I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"Tell me more about your sister."

"Well, my sister, like me, wasn't racist. In fact all the guys she liked we're either black, Asian, or Hispanic. One day We found out that she was pregnant. Being that she was only sixteen, my parents were already upset, but they accepted it. The months went by and we never knew who the daddy was until the day she went into labor. The daddy showed up and he turned out to be black. My parents disowned her that same day."

"So they disowned her because she had a baby with a black guy?"

"Yep. The next day all of her stuff was gone out of the house and I have never seen her or my nephew since then and that was four years ago."

"I'm sure she thinks about you and I know that she loves you." she kisses my cheek.

"What happened to your brother?"

"I was fourteen when he died. He, being three years older than me, was very protective of me. One day we were walking home from school when this grown man walked up to us. He was talking about how we were walking on his turf and all this other shit. My brother and I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him. My brother got mad and punched him in his face. The man pulled out a gun and the next thing I know my brother's body hits the ground." she cries.

"What happened to the man?" I pull her closer.

"He ran off. But the police caught him a week later. I had to testify against him. Without me he probably would still be in the streets. The worst part of it all, the man never even said that he was sorry."

"I'm sorry baby. Do you want to go get some doughnuts?" I change the subject.

"Yes, I love doughnuts."

We go inside the doughnut shop which is called Doughnut Mania. I get a quarter pound blueberry doughnut and a large mocha frozen latte. Evangeline gets a half pound strawberry cheesecake doughnut and a large vanilla frozen latte.

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" I look at her doughnut.

"Yep. I always get the half pound doughnuts and I eat them all by myself."

"Ok, I know what to get you for your desert. Would you like to try a piece of mine?"

"Sure, and you can have a piece of mine." she tears a piece of doughnut off for me.

I give her a piece of mine and she gives me a piece of hers. I put the doughnut in my mouth and I instantly fall in love. The taste and texture of the doughnut is like a graham cracker and the cream cheese and the strawberries just make it so much better.

"I think, I've found my soul mate." I swallow the doughnut.

"I like your doughnut too." she smiles.

We finish our doughnuts and our lattes, and walk back to her house. She decides to walk with me so I can go get my car. Peanut and everyone else are just sitting on the bleachers waiting for us.

"Finally. I mean I know you was getting the dick, but you could've gotten off of it long enough to let him get his car." Angie says as we come into view, "I mean, I want a nigga that can last all night too, but you could've thought of the people who were watching his car."

"Angie, nobody was fucking. We talked and then went to Doughnut Mania." Evangeline tells her.

"And you didn't bring me a pumpkin pie doughnut or a melon burst slushy. What kind of wife are you?" Angie crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry sugar, I'll get you one next time." Evangeline hugs her.

"You better." she hugs her back.

"Thanks for watching my car for me." I tell them.

"No problem. See you later." Peanut walks to his car.

The rest follow and all the cars pulls off. Evangeline gets in my car and I drop her off at home. Giving her a peck on the lips, I drive off after she gets out of the car.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Doughnut Mania is a place I made up and so are the doughnuts. Please don't steal my imagination and try to make it a business. (I don't think you wonderful people would) but if there is a real place like that out there let me know.

I would drive all over the world to have some doughnuts like that.

To the part that's important the QOTC

What do you want to be when you grow up? If you already have a job, what is it?

I want to be a veterinarian, I love animals and to help them would be great. The only animals that I don't like are snakes and mice/rats, but I will just deal with them and get used to them.

Thanks for reading

Lots of love

Dreamer

Michael B. Jordan as Tay Tay