Chapter 14

When a guy like me
Gets a girl like you
Yeah you better know I'm gonna take ya down town
Showing everybody what I'm crazy about
Everywhere we go
Got to let em all know
And I'm gone tattoo your name on my arm
Baby I just wanna show you off
Show You Off~Dan & Shay

Jayden's POV

"Aww, you're so sweet." Angie pinches my cheek.

Evangeline was telling her about all the things we did the past few days. She was at the part where I took her to go see all the animals at the farm.

"So the bitch got the damn nerve to call me trash." Evangeline says.

"Who's this bitch and where does she live?" Angie looks at me.

"You don't have to worry. I cussed her stupid ass out. And I think I broke her nose." Evangeline keeps talking.

"Can we please not talk about the hoe. What else did y'all do?"

"He took me to Carowinds. But, he had to blindfold me."

"Jayden, us two." she points at herself and Evangeline, "Only like to be blindfolded, when it comes to fucking someone."

"I told him that."

"Can we please stop talking about sex? Tell her the rest." I feel my face heat up.

"Are you blushing?" Angie smiles.

"Anyways, we were eating food and I asked him why he doesn't call me E.V. like y'all, and he told me if he was going to call me a nickname he wanted to make it up. So I told him to make me one."

"What did he call you?" Angie asks.

"I called her strawberry."

"Why?"

"Cause she loves herself some strawberries."

"And since he gave me a nickname, I decided to give him one."

"What did you call him?"

"Teddy."

"Why?"

"On the outside he looks really tough, but on the inside, he's my cute teddy bear."

"Goals."

"Then today he punched a broke ass nigga for me."

"Why?"

"The guy was flirting with Evangeline and I asked him to stop. Then he cussed me out, so Evangeline stepped in and cussed him out. Then he had the nerve to call her a bitch and I just sorta snapped."

"Aww, you guys are too cute. But the most important question. How's the sex?"

"We haven't had sex." I say.

"Ok, whatever floats y'all boat. E.V., Peanut wants you to come by his house tomorrow."

"I have work. Y'all can come by at about eleven." Evangeline goes to the kitchen, with Bandit following her.

"What are you about to do strawberry?" I ask from my spot on the couch.

"I'm about to cook dinner for my daddy and I."

"Will there be enough for me?" I rub my stomach.

"Yeah. Angie are you staying for dinner too?"

"Nah, my mama was cooking before I left and that house was smelling good as fuck." Angie gets off the couch.

"Alright, I love you." Evangeline says.

"I love you too." Angie walks out the door.

"Jayden can you feed Bandit for me?"