Chapter 5

See my days are cold without you
But I'm hurting while I'm with you
And though my heart can't no more
I keep on running back to you
Foolish~Ashanti

Evangeline's POV

"Good morning, mama." I kiss her cheek.

I am in the kitchen making breakfast. Once I'm done, I make my mama a plate and give it to her. I make my daddy a plate and sit it in the microwave.

"Thank you, cupcake." my mom begins to eat her food.

"When daddy wakes up, tell him that his plate is in the microwave." I walk to my room.

"I will."

After taking a shower, I put on some blue basketball shorts and a white tank top. Throwing my hair into a messy bun, I put on my white air force ones and leave the house. My phone flashes signaling a new text message.

Jayden: Good morning.

Evangeline: Good morning

Jayden: Wyd

Evangeline: Bout 2 go 2 the basketball court wbu

Jayden: Nothing

Evangeline: If you'd like to, you can come to the court

Jayden: Alright, I'll see you soon

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to the court. When I get there I see Angie with a basketball in her hand and Peanut standing next to her.

"Finally, we've been here for an hour." Angie complains.

"We only been here for five minutes." Peanut looks at her. "If we was here for an hour, my dick would have been inside you."

"Shut up." Angie punched his shoulder.

"I hope you guys don't mind- I don't really care if you do- I invited someone to join us." I tell them.

"Is it that sexy white boy you was talking to yesterday?" Angie smiles at me.

"What did I tell you bout that shit?" Peanut mean mugs her.

"Shut up, Peter. You do it too." Angie rolls her eyes.

Peanut yells, "But not to your face!"

"Guys stop arguing. Y'all only doing it so y'all can have make-up sex. Argue later. And yes Angie, it's that boy." I look at them.

I hear a beep of a horn and see a silver Lexus park in a parking spot. The door opens and Jayden gets out. He is wearing a black tank top and blue basketball shorts. He also has on black air force ones on.

"Hey." Jayden walks over to us.

"Hey Jayden." I hug him.

"Sup man. I'm Peter, but everyone calls me Peanut." Peanut gives him some dap.

"And I'm Angelica, but people call me Angie. You two are so cute. Look at how y'all matching and shit."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jayden, with a Y."

"So are we playing or not?" I ask.

"Yeah, who on teams?" Jayden looks at us.

"Me and Angie versus you and E.V." Peanut says.

"Alright." Jayden speaks.

We begin the game. Jayden is really good at basketball, we are kicking Peanut's and Angie's asses. The score is like twenty-six to their eight. It is getting really hot, so the boys take their shirts off. And let me tell you, Jayden has a nice body. He has a six pack, a nice chest, and don't get me started on the V line.