Chapter 26

All though we've come
To the end of the road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural
I belong to you
You belong to me
End Of The Road~Boyz 2 Men

Jayden's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I hit dismiss and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After I brush my teeth and dry off, I change into my uniform for the last time. I grab my keys and leave the hotel.

"What's up?" Clark says as I pull into school.

"Sup. Can you believe it, that soon will be our last day that we'll ever be at this school?"

"I know I thought that it would've been till the end of the year." Clark looks at the school.

"Well, I have to finish cleaning out my locker. I'll see you later."

I go inside and take out all of my stuff from my locker. I find an old yearbook and I decide to get people to sign it for me. Many students begin to do this. We take pictures and write our names on the gym wall. After lunch, we leave.

"I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." Clark gets into his car.

"Yeah, bye." I start my car.

I go back to the hotel and I decide to call my sister. I find her name and press it. It rings a few times before she answers it.

"Hello."

"Hey, Jayla. It's me, Jayden."

"I know, I have your number in my phone, remember."

"Yeah. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere?"

"I would love to. Where do you want to meet up?"

"Do you know where Doughnut Mania is?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I'll see you in an hour."

"Ok, I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up.

I leave my hotel room and get into my car. I turn the radio on and drive to Doughnut Mania. I park my car and get out. I go in to the shop and see my sister, Kayden, Kayla, and some man sitting down at a table.

"Hey." Jayla stands up and gives me a hug.

"Hey." I hug her back, before we both sit down.

"Well, you've already met Kayla and Kayden. This is my husband Kevin. Kevin this is my brother Jayden." she introduces us.

"It's nice to finally met you. Your sister talks about you so much."

"It's nice to met you too."

"Have you decided what you want to do?" Jayla asks.

"Yeah, I want to be in the NBA, but if that doesn't work out I want to be an author."

"If you still play like you used to, I know that you'll get in." Jayla smiles at me.

"So where did you go after you had Kayden?" I look at her.

"Well, as you know, they disowned me and I had to move out. I got someone to get all my stuff and I had to stay in the hospital for two more days. After that we went to his parent's house."

"I'm glad that you found somewhere safe to live." I look at her.

"Yeah, me too." she holds her husband's hand.

"When Kayden was a month old, I proposed to her. She said yes and five months later, we were married." Kevin speaks.

"Mommy, me want dough dough." Kayla pulls Jayla's hand.