Chapter 11

But what kind of man would I be
If I lived unfaithfully
And what kind of girl would you be
If you did the same
Cause I don't wanna see her cry
And you don't need a reason to lie
Cause if we laid down tonight
It won't justify throwing love aside
What Kind Of Man Would I Be~Mint Condition

Evangeline's POV

"Thanks for taking me out here. I had a lot of fun." I tell Jayden as we ride back to the barn.

"I'm glad you had fun."

"I really did, but now I need food."

"Don't worry that's next."

We finish the ride to the barn and go into the house. Daisy and Dandy are both sitting at the kitchen table. I can tell that neither one of them like me. But to be honest, I couldn't give a fuck.

"How was the ride?" Daisy stands up.

"It was good. This one here couldn't help herself. As soon as she saw the animals, she wanted to play with them." Jayden kisses my cheek.

"Where would you like me to put your clothes?" I look at Dandy.

"I'll show you." she stands up.

We walk upstairs and go to her room. I grab my dress and my heels waiting for her to tell me where to go.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes."

"Don't mention it. Like really, please don't." Dandy gives me a stank face.

"Okay then."

"Listen, the only reason I let you use my clothes was because of Jayden. I'm going to let him have his fun, but sooner or later he's going to realize that he can do better than trash like you."

"Trash!? Bitch I don't know who the fuck you calling trash, but you better slow ya damn roll."

"I'm calling you trash. You only see Jayden for his money. Hoes like you are just low lives who latch on to men with money. The day Jayden sees the light is the day he sees that I have always been here and will always be. So bitch learn your damn place."

"You had your turn, but now it's mine. I'm going to tell yo stupid, dumb ass something. First, that's the last fucking name you're going to call me, unless you want ya teeth knocked down your fucking throat. Second, I don't want Jayden's fucking money. He could've had less money than me, but I still would've been with him. All the places we been to, have been inexpensive."

"Well-"

"Hoe I ain't fucking finished. Third, you need to get over your damn crush. If Jayden hasn't noticed you by now, he never will. Next time, I won't need your fucking clothes. I only wore them because Jayden wouldn't tell me where we were going. Now I'm going to change." I leave the room.

I go to the bathroom and put my clothes back on. I go back to Dandy's room and give her, her clothes back.

"You know my mom doesn't like you." She says as I open her door to leave.

I look back at her and smile, "Fuck you and your bitch ass mama."

"What the fuck did you just say, bitch?" she grabs my arm.

I turn around and I punch her straight in the nose hearing a crack. She falls on the floor holding her bloody and crooked nose.

"I told you not to call me anymore names. And don't you ever fucking touch me again." I go downstairs.

"Are you ready to go?" Jayden stands up from his seat.

"Yep."

We leave the house and get back into his car. I turn the radio on and I Don't Fuck With You by Big Sean comes on.