Chapter 31

Nothing is promised to me or you
So why would we let this thing go
Baby I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so
And baby I promise
That I will never leave and everything will be alright
Baby, I promise these words to you
Girl just believe
I promise
Promise~Jagged Edge

Evangeline's POV

"So what did Amber say?" I ask Jayden.

We are sitting on his bed in his hotel room. He's sitting up on the headboard and I have my head in his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"That she is the one for me and all that other shit."

"See, this is the kind of shit that's going to make me beat a bitch's ass. And I don't know how all them hoes at my school know about you but they talking bout getting with you and shit." I look up at him.

"See, that is the reason why I like you." he brings his lips to mine.

I sit up and straddle him. He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his nice, soft lips. Jayden slowly licks my lips asking for entrance, which I gladly allow. As it begins to get hard to breath, Jayden breaks away from the kiss and begins to rain kisses down my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot.

"You like that?" his hand squeezes my butt.

I nod my head before kissing down his neck. Finding his sweet spot, I suck on it causing him to moan. He flips us to where I'm on my back and he is above me. The feel of his arousal, is making me lose all train of thought.

"Jayden." I moan as his kisses go to the top of my breast.

His lips soon become his tongue. I feel his hands going up my shirt and soon that is gone. Jayden reaches for the clip of my bra when his phone rings.

"Hello?" he answers breathing heavily.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I tell him as I get up.

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My lips are swollen, my hair is a mess, and I have hickeys all over my neck.

"We have to go." Jayden comes into the bathroom.

"Why?" I walk back to the room and get my shirt.

"That was just my mother, and she and my dad want to talk to me. So I told them to meet me at Belle. I'm going to tell them about us when we get there."

"What time do they want to see you?"

"In thirty minutes."

"Well, I'm going to call Peanut and the rest of them. We're going to be there for you." I put my shirt back on.

"Thanks." he hugs me.

We get into his car and we drive to Belle. On the way there I call Angie and text the guys to be there in twenty. When we get there, I tell Quinn, Freddy, and Rafael about some things.

"They're here." Jayden announces.

He goes to the table that his parents are at and sits down. We're not in hearing distance but we can see them. I can see on Jayden's face, that he's getting angry.

"So where is this...girl?" I hear his mom.

"This girl, has a name. And she's waiting for me in the kitchen." Jayden gets up and gets me.

"When Amber told us that you were with someone else I was upset, but now, I'm pissed." Mr. Coin yells.

"Dear, we're in public." Mrs. Coin tries to calm him down.