Chapter 34

One, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I feel my work is done
Then I'll start back at one
Back At One~Brian McNight

Jayden's POV

"So, how do you like school so far?" Angie asks as she eats some Popeye's chicken, which Peanut bought.

"It's fine. People just been coming up to me asking if me and Evangeline go out."

"They been asking me the same thing." Evangeline takes a big bite out of her foot long, chicken, bacon, ranch sub, that we got from Subway.

I like this school better than my old one. Here, if you're a senior, you can go off campus and buy lunch. You just have to sign out and sign back in. Also, I don't have to wear uniforms.

"You got a little ranch on your chin." I smile at her.

"I know, get it off for me." she says.

I take my thumb and wipe off the ranch on her chin. I stick my thumb in my mouth and lick it off.

"That's really good."

"Because of the ranch, or because it came off of me?" she asks.

"The latter." I grab her chin and pull her close.

I kiss her soft lips. She wraps he hand around my neck, bringing us closer. As soon as the kiss starts to get good, we feel food being thrown at us.

"None of that. If I can't kiss Peanut, then y'all can't kiss either." Angie starts to pout.

"We never said that you couldn't." I explain.

"Maybe not you, but your girlfriend did. And so did Pookie and Tay Tay." Peanut speaks up.

"That's because as soon as you two start to make out, y'all want to fuck, and personally, I dont want to see that." Pookie looks up from his phone.

"Not all the time." Angie mumbles and crosses her arms.

"Sure it's not." Evangeline rolls her eyes.

"Don't patronize me." Angie eats some of her fries.

"I've noticed something." Tay Tay says.

"What?" Angie questions.

"That you're one of those mean, horny pregnant women." Tay Tay laughs.

"You bastard." Angie glares.

"It's okay baby, I'm on your side." Peanut wraps his arm around her waist.

"I know you are, shit whose else would you be on? Cause if you were on their side, I would knock the hell out of you."

"Then you would wake him up, just to fuck." Evangeline laughs.

"Shut up, heifer." Angie says.

"I will once you stop being a slut."

"Trick."

"Hoe."

"Whore."

"Tramp."

"Hooker."

"Prostitute."

"THOT."

"You a bitch for that." Evangeline smiles.

"Maybe, but I won." Angie sticks her tongue out.

"Until, next round." Evangeline puts on a serious face.