Chapter 40

You're my right hand
You're my go to
Tell me everything about you
That's a bold move
I know you're out here
And there's things you gotta go through
Just know that these streets just don't love you like I do
And they never will
Right Hand~Drake

Jayden's POV

"What are you doing here?" I look at the man, who long ago stoped being my dad.

"I just came to have a nice conversation with my son." he shrugs.

"I am not your son."

"You're right about that. When you started to date that nigger-"

"Don't you dare call her that!" I interrupt him.

"I can call that low life bitch anything I want."

"You got the nerve to call somebody else a low life, when you're the lowest one there is."

"Ever since you've been with that whore-"

"Don't you fucking call her that!"

"And what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

"You don't want to find out."

"Oh, I don't? You're funny. My little boy thinks that he can do something to me."

"I beat yo ass that day in Belle and I'll do it again."

"You know I always liked you more than your sister."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

He ignores me like I didn't say anything, "When we went to public places she would try to talk, wave, or many other things with the black people around us, but never you. That's why I liked you way more. Now, I hate the both of you. Both of you have turned into nigger loving bastards. We should have aborted the both of you when we had the chance."

"What do you want?" Evangeline speaks up.

"I wasn't talking to the black trash, now was I?"

"I told you not to fucking talk to her that way!"

"I'm going to call that black bitch-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I charged at him, knocking us both on the ground. I lean up and punch him in his face constantly. Soon, he flips us over and he begins to punch me.
I push him off of me and I stand up. He gets up and I notice that he has blood coming from his nose. He spits and it comes out red.

"Well, you have one hell of a punch." he wipes his nose before charging towards me.

I move out of the way and he falls on the ground. I get on top of him and one again, constantly punch him in the face. After a while I stop punching him and I stand up.

"Are you okay?" I go to Evangeline.

"Me? You're the one that just got into a fight. Not me."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just-"

"Jayden watch out!" Evangeline pushes me out of the way.

I look and see that my dad was about to hit me. He sees that I'm not there any more and he decides to go after Evangeline. He looks at her and slaps her in the face. Being who she is, Evangeline doesn't waist any time before she punches him back in the face.

"You little bitch!" he goes to punch her.

I run into him and I drag him to the ground. I start to punch him again, but this time I don't plan on stopping until he either is unconscious or he stops breathing.