Chapter 39

Tell me where you wanna go
Tell me want you wanna do
Baby just be comfortable
I'll be right here next to you
Comfortable~K Camp

Evangeline's POV

"So, what is she having?" I ask Doctor Times.

Angelica, Peanut, and I are currently in the doctors office. We have been through everything else, like checking the heartbeat.

"Angelica and Peter will be having themselves a baby boy." Dr. Times announces.

"Congratulations." I hug them both.

"My baby boy, my wonderful baby boy. I love you so much." Angie cries while rubbing her belly.

"When all of you are done, come to my office so I can give you the note to refill your prescription." Dr. Times walks out of the room.

Angie, Peanut, and I talk to the baby some more before Angie gets dressed. We go to the office to get the prescription and then we go to Walgreen's to fill it. After, we decide to go to Doughnut Mania.

"Since we're going to go tell your mama, lets get her something." I look at Angie.

"Yeah, and we can get it to say, it's a boy on it." Peanut speaks.

"Well, let's eat ours first and then buy hers." Angie speaks.

"Alright." I agree.

We eat our doughnuts and then go get a raspberry white chocolate doughnut and raspberry lemon burst. We have to pay a little extra to get the "It's a boy on it," but it's worth it. We take the doughnut and the drink and go to Angie's house.

"Mama, I'm home!" Angie calls as we walk onto the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" we hear.

"Hey mama." Angie kisses her cheek.

"Hey Pumpkin. Hey Peanut."

"Hey Robin." he hugs her.

"Hey Cupcake, I ain't seen you in a minute, you need to come by more often." she pulls me into a big bear hug.

"It's very nice to see you and I promise that I will come by more." I hug her just as hard.

"How's yo daddy been?"

"He's, doing fine. Taking it day by day. We both can finally talk about my mama without crying, but some days are harder than others."

"So, how was the doctors?" she turns towards Angie.

"Good. Both the baby and I are fine and healthy."

"That's good."

"Oh, we have something to give to you." I say to her.

"O really, what is it?"

"We went to Doughnut Mania and got you a raspberry white chocolate doughnut and a raspberry lemon burst." Peanut shows her the bag and the drink.

"Thank y'all." she sits at the table.

"Anything for you, mama." Angie hugs her.

"It's a boy?" Robin reads confused.

"Yeah, mama. We're having a baby boy." Angie tells her.

"Aww. He's going to be beautiful." She stands up and hugs Peanut and Angie.

"Here's an ultrasound picture." I hand her a picture.

"Aww, I'm going to keep this forever."

"We would love to spend more time with you, but we have to get to the prison before visiting hours are over." Peanut say.