Chapter 8

"So you have a sweet tooth?" While roaming around the palace Ohm began the conversation with Nanon after a prolonged silence.

"Kind of.." Nanon hesitated after what just happened a few minutes ago.

"So what else do you like? Ohm was trying to make Nanon feel at ease.

"Huh?" Nanon was still tangled in thoughts - what his mom said, how Ohm tackled the situation, and most importantly how Ohm was so relaxed after all that.

"Nanon," Ohm stopped and looked at him. Nanon saw it coming. He shut his eyes knowing Ohm was going to talk about the conversation earlier.

"What is this Nanon? You can't even look at this handsome face, huh?" Nanon opened his eyes which were filled with confusion.

"First of all you're not listening to what I am talking about, and then you close your eyes, and refused to look at me. That's not done, Nanon." Ohm complained.

"P'Ohm, I was just thinking-"

"See, you're thinking about something else, not paying attention to me." Ohm interrupted.

"No, I was just... I mean-"

"Can't you forget everything else when you're with your Ohm?"

"P'Ohm," Nanon's pretty eyes widened.

"I know you're more handsome than me and but my visual is no joke" Ohm said with a proud grin. Nanon wanted to laugh but his cheeks turned red for another reason.

"Boasting about yourself, huh?

"No, no. I'm a very humble guy."

Nanon giggled. "So, Mr. Humble Guy, if you're not full of yourself then what made you think that you are handsome?

"You should say 'who' instead of 'what'?

The thought of someone complimenting Ohm gave a little twist to Nanon's heart a little but he ignored it.

"Who? Who is spreading the rumour? I really want to know it." Nanon tried to suppress his laugh.

"Hey! You can't say that. I know, your husband has fallen for you at the first sight, but that doesn't mean you can make fun of him." Ohm loved how Nanon's face flushed. He went a little closer on purpose and said startling the younger, "everyone, everyone says I'm handsome. I'm born handsome. I have a body like the Greek Gods and my Face is just flawless." Ohm was fake bragging about himself.

"Yuck! Narcissist!" Nanon made a face purposely.

"From head to toe, I'm perfect." Ohm looked into Nanon's eyes who was still
Laughing softly. "That's what I used to think before yesterday."

"And what happened yesterday?" Nanon asked casually.

"I met you." Ohm paused, observing the effects of his words on Nanon. "And I got to know if God has made someone perfect then that person is Nanon Korapat."

Nanon was getting butterflies in his stomach. He had never felt anything like this before.
"Wha..what are you saying?" Nanon stammered a little.

"I'm just stating the facts." Ohm said nonchalantly.

"No, you're..."

"I'm..."

"...Flirting with me."

"Oh, of course, I'm flirting with you." Ohm confirmed.

"P'OHM!!" Nanon whined.

"What? Can't I flirt with my adorable husband?" Ohm whined back turning Nanon redder than a rose.