Chapter 23

"So beautiful!! Isn't it P'Ohm?" Nanon asked Ohm, looking at him.

"Most beautiful!" Ohm replied, staring at him.

"Phi, I'm talking about the view."

"Me too."

"No, you're looking at me."

"Because that's my most favourite view, and it's beautiful indeed."

Nanon shook his head, and Ohm smiled.

Leaving the lake behind the newlyweds proceeded towards their destination. They came across a serene waterfall, and the burbling sound of it calmed the minds that were used to the traffic noise. They left the waterfall and reached the hilltop where a majestic castle situated.

Ohm climbed down from the horse and gave a hand to Nanon for help.

"I'm not a damsel in distress who needs her prince help." Nanon remarked.

"You are neither unmarried nor a woman, so you can never be a damsel and distress no one can ever be in distress with Ohm Pawat." Ohm declared proudly.

"Always boasting about yourself!"
Although Nanon didn't accept Ohm's help after climbing down, he held the hand that Ohm had extended.

"Let's go now." Nanon said.

"Do you like it?" Ohm asked.

"Like it? I loved the place already." Nanon exclaimed.

"Will you spend your life with me here?"

"Spend our entire life here?"

"Yeah! Will you?"

"I don't know."

"Then let's find out together." With smile on their faces, they proceeded towards the holding hands.

The servants were already waiting outside for them. They greeted their princes, and the couple greeted them back.

"You must be tired. Please take some rest. The lunch is prepared and will be served in a while." The butler requested OhmNanon.

"Don't worry about us, P'Sen. Tell me, how's it going? How is your mother now?"

"I'm good, Sir. My mother has completely recovered."

"That's a relief." Ohm said smiling and looked at Nanon. "Baby, he is P'Sen. He is a very hardworking and honest person. His mother had fallen from stairs and fractured her leg seven months ago."

"Hi, phi! I'm Nanon. Take care of your mother."

"I'll, Sir. Let me take you to your room. Come with me, Prince Pawat and Prince Korapat."

"No, phi, you do your work. I will take Nanon to our room. Let's go, love." Ohm walked toward the entrance guiding Nanon.

As they entered Nanon's mouth fell open in wonder. It was not the first time he saw a castle, but this castle was fascinating. Ohm seemed delighted. He led Nanon to the majestic staircase.

"After lunch, I'll show you all my favourite parts of this castle." Ohm said excitedly.

"I'm looking forward to it." Nanon wasn't sure if he was more enchanted with the palace or with Ohm.

As they stepped into their room, Nanon was wonder-stricken. The castle was beautiful, but their bedroom is extraordinary.

"Wear something casual, something you are comfortable in. No one is going to judge our royalty here." Ohm said while unpacking his luggage.

When Nanon didn't move from his place, Ohm came toward him.

"Baby..."

"This place is..is like a dream!" Nanon remarked.