Chapter 13

Nanon realized it was his husband who dragged him out of their family members.

"P'Ohm!!"

"Come with me."

"But where?"

"Don't ask anything, just come with me."

"They will look for us-"

"We'll come back before that."

"And what are we going to answer them, if they find out we're not there?"

"I'll tell them we are making out. Trust me, Nanon, they'll be more than happy."

"Phiiiiii," Nanon stopped in the middle of the stairs they were climbing and made Ohm stop as well."

"What? Don't you remember what the adults want from us?"

"We can't say that."

"Why Nanon?" Ohm asked with a smirk.

"They are our parents, and that's a lie."

"Then we will make it happen and tell them the truth."

"No!!"

"No? You don't want me to kiss you?" Ohm climbed down to Nanon's step to stand beside him.

"No -"

"What, no? No, you don't want me to, or No, you want me to kiss you on your pretty soft pink lips."

Nanon tried hard to keep his composure, though he could feel his cheeks heating up.
"I don't want them to know it because my husband told me to keep our moments private."

"My wifey is so obedient, I'm so lucky to have you baby." Ohm initiated a hug, but he was stopped by Nanon.

"Let's go, phi," Nanon whispered, though he wanted to say it in his normal voice.

"Where baby?" Ohm pulled him closer by his waist.

"Where you're taking me with..."

Ohm gained consciousness as if was intoxicated by Nanon's charm in an old, unused, dimly lit wooden staircase.

"Yeah, hurry up."

Nanon was amazed to see the sudden change in Ohm's expression from a naughty one to an excited one.

Ohm opened the door where the stairs led them. He placed his hands to cover Nanon's eyes.

"Close your eyes, baby."

"But-"

"Don't worry, I'm with you."

Nanon nodded. Ohm led him forward and removed his hands from Nanon's eyes.

"Open your eyes, my love."

Nanon opened his eyes and was mesmerized by the view in front of him. They were on the roof of the palace, surrounded by paper lanterns.

"P'Ohm, P'Ohm, P'Ohm!!" Nanon jumped out of excitement.
"This is out of this world."

"Did you like it, baby?"

"Are you kidding me? I loved it. Thanks for bringing me here." Nanon jumped in to hug Ohm. Ohm wrapped his arms just in time and lifted him a little.

"I am glad you like it." Ohm said, looking at Nanon, who was lost in the beauty of their surroundings.

"I don't mind carrying you the whole day, Nanon, but could you please get down for a few minutes?" Nanon looked back at Ohm and tried to stand on the ground instantly, though Ohm loosened his arms slowly.