Chapter 10

Ohm and Nanon sat beside each other at the dining table. All the favourite dishes of Nanon were served. Everyone started eating except Nanon.

"What happened, Nanon? Why aren't you eating?" Nanon's father-in-law asked.

"Don't you like the food, sweetie?" Nanon's mother-in-law enquired.

Nanon remained silent while a smirk appeared on Ohm's face.

"Our chefs had cooked your favourites dishes. Take a bite." Ohm said, taking a spoon full of curry rice.

Nanon shifted a little in his place instead of parting his lips. "Let go of my hand, phi." He mumbled as Ohm was holding his hand under the table and enjoying the current situation.

"But we love to hold hands," Ohm said with an innocent face, though his action was telling otherwise.

"Yeah, but not right now, later-"

It was getting unbearable for Nanon. He couldn't answer his parents' questions, his face was flushed because of the reason why he was not eating, and it was annoying Nanon. He took a deep breath.

"Let go, please...I'm hungry..."

"Then let me feed you, baby"

"There's no need for that. I can eat myself."

"Say aaaa-"

Nanon was annoyed and now embarrassed because of the looks they were receiving from their younger in-laws.

"Open your mouth for me, baby, say-" this made Nanon lose his temper.
"Aaaaaaaaah." Ohm screamed all of a sudden. He instantly left Nanon's hand as he felt pain in his right foot, which was trampled by Nanon.

"What happened?"

"Why are you screaming?"

Everyone was surprised as they were completely unaware of the activities going on under the table.

Now, it was Nanon's turn to act innocent.
"What happened, phi? "Why did you scream? Are you alright?"

Ohm was in shock he didn't know his adorable husband could turn into a fierce kitten.

"Don't worry everyone, don't worry, Nanon, I am fine."

"Then why did you scream, Nong Ohm?" Bright asked.

"It's just a mischievous cat who suddenly stepped on my foot, and I got startled."

"Cat? Is there a cat in the palace? In our dining hall?" The Queen became worried. Before she instructed to look for the cat Ohm said,
"Was, there was a cute yet fierce cat. But now it was gone." Then Ohm stated looking at Nanon."Although I need to be careful from now on-"

Nanon was amused, but he didn't miss how Ohm didn't forget to compliment me. A pinkish glow appeared on his face.

After lunch, the Chittsawangdee Queen was looking at Nanon with expectancy.

"Mom, the food was amazing. I loved each and every dish. Thank you for the delicious meal. Thank you for taking care of my appetite." Nanon wai'd to his mother-in-law.

"There's no need to thank me, Nanon. Do you know what a mother loves to do the most? She loves to take care of her children. I just did that and I'll keep doing it. If I don't look after your needs, your preferences who will do that for you? Am I not your mother Nanon?"

Nanon glanced at her mother, she gazed down at the floor. "Yes, you are, you are my mom." Nanon replied.

"Then let me do this for you. I'm glad that you have eaten well. When I see my babies happy it makes me happier."

"We're not babies anymore." Ohm protested.

"Look who is talking-" Love said.

"Mama's boy." Grace remarked.

"Mom look at them, your daughters are demeaning me in front of Nanon."

"Did you see P'Nanon?"

"Look at him Nong Nanon how he is complaining to mom against us."

"That's not fair girls. Our Ohm is trying to impress Nong Nanon and you are ruining all his efforts by exposing him." Flute stated.

"P'Flute, you're also supporting them..."

"A bunch of idiots...that's what my babies are and from now on you're one of them."

"An idiot?" Nanon asked.

"No no, you're the wise one unlike them.'

"I'm relieved." Nanon smirked at Ohm.

"Me too. If you're satisfied that means my efforts are paid off." She caressed Nanon's cheeks.

"Ohm and Nanon, tonight our people are going to celebrate your marriage by blowing off the paper lanterns. It's a tradition of our kingdom. You two have to blow the first lantern off from our mansion and they will follow you. When Grace and Flute got married we celebrated in the same way." The Chittsawangdee King declared.

"Ohm knows the ritual, he will guide you, Nanon. If there's anything you want just let us know. We're always there for you my son." The Queen said. "We want all the members of the Kirdpan family to be there as well as it's a celebration of both our children's marriage."

"Of course Your Highness, it will be a pleasure for us to take part in the celebration of my beloved brother's marriage ceremony with all the people of your kingdom." Bright stated with a grin.

"At 7 o'clock sharp, in the evening at the royal balcony. Be there on time." The King concluded.

"We will be, dad." Ohm replied.

"Now take some rest. We will meet in the evening." The King excused himself followed by the Queen. Everyone else took their leave one by one.

When Ohm and Nanon were alone, suddenly Ohm started limping.

"What happened P'Ohm? What happened to your leg?" Nanon asked.

"I'm hurt, Nanon. My foot is aching." Ohm pointed to his foot on which Nanon trampled.

"Is it still hurting?" Nanon felt a little guilty though he knew it couldn't hurt after this long time.

"It hurts Nanon. Can't you do anything to ease my pain?"

"What should I do? What do you need?"

"I need first-aid?"

"First-aid? For real? It was just my foot phi. Don't overreact."

"Overreacting? If you think I'm overreacting then let it be. I don't need your help. I will call the maids to give me first-aid."

"Okay, okay. I will help you. After all, it's my fault. Tell me where is the pain remover spray?"

Ohm gave Nanon directions and Nanon came closer to his foot to spray on it.

"Nanon," Ohm said close to his ear taking the spray from his hand. Nanon looked up at him. He pulled Nanon closer. "Do you really want to cure my pain?" Nanon nodded. "Then you have to give me what I need."

"Tell me, what do you need? If you don't need the spray do you need painkillers? Tell me, I'll give it to you."

Ohm pulled Nanon a little closer almost not leaving any place between them. Nanon could feel his cheeks getting hot. Ohm put his thumb on Nanon's lips and started to caress them. Nanon closed his eyes because of Ohm's touch. Ohm said in a low voice,

"I need them on mine."

___________________________________________

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading this story. I hope you would like this chapter. Please share your thoughts with me. I'm grateful for your votes and comments. I'll come back with an update as soon as possible. Thank you again.

Keep loving OhmNanon ❤️💚💙🧡