Chapter 26

Warning!! Adult content ahead!!
___________________________________________

Nanon circled his arms around Ohm and kissed him passionately. He wanted Ohm to know that he was not afraid, not uncomfortable with him. Ohm returned the kiss while tucking Nanon's shirt out behind. Nanon moaned in the kiss as Ohm's fingers touched his bare back.

While Ohm was nibbling his lower lip, his hands roam on Nanon's back. Ohm pulled back and buried his face in the crook of Nanon's neck. He was rubbing his face there and inhaling Nanon's smell.

"Phi, not there.."

"How could I not," Ohm was smooching Nanon there in between. "How could I not like your body when I love the smell of your body so much. Your smell Non...," he sniffed again, and Nanon twisted himself between Ohm's arms. "Your scent baby, your scent drives me crazy." Ohm sucked on Nanon's neck.

"Ah, phi,"

Ohm licked on that mark immediately, thinking he had hurt Nanon.

"Not..ah..there..it tickles.." Nanon breathed out.

Ohm smiled, Nanon could feel that on his skin. Ohm dragged his lips to Nanon's shoulder, leaving a trail of wet kisses behind. Ohm's hands were gently rubbing both sides of Nanon's waist.

Ohm's lips and tongue were busy on Nanon's left shoulder while his hands were gradually traveling towards Nanon's front.

"So soft.." Ohm said while caressing Nanon's tummy.

Nanon giggled. Ohm looked at him with fond eyes.

"I'm not a kitty. Why are you rubbing my tummy?"

"You are my kitty." Ohm bit Nanon's nose gently.

"Ow! And you're a dog, huh? Biting me! Who bites others?" Nanon said, rubbing his nose.

"Aww, my nong noo! Does it hurt, baby?" Ohm held Nanon's face within his palms, partly squeezing them. "How can I resist this nose of yours? It's so edible." Ohm said and kissed the nose that he had just bitten.

"What..rub-bish!" Nanon was already flushed due to their intimacy, and now he became redder.

"By the way, my love, lovers do bite each other." Ohm whispered near Nanon's right ear, giving it a lick. He shifted his attention to Nanon's right shoulder.

Nanon's eyes widened when he realized what his husband meant. Before Nanon could say anything, he felt Ohm's tongue on his skin again.

"Don't worry nong noo, I won't bite you, not now, not tonight, not without your consent." Ohm focused on Nanon's right shoulder, giving the same attention he had given to the left one.

Ohm's hands return to its place. One hand holding Nanon by his waist and the other one was on his tummy. Nanon shivered when Ohm touched his belly button after drawing circles around it. He suddenly realized Ohm's hands were moving upward and Nanon moaned in anticipation as he knew where it would end up.

Ohm's palms touched Nanon's chest, and Nanon put his head on his husband's shoulder. The taller boy could feel how soft his husband was there.

Whereas Ohm's chest is firm, Nanon's is soft, plump, and a little fleshy, and Ohm loved it even if he sounds like a pervert. Nanon's body is nothing like a woman at all and still so beautiful. It was funny that Nanon thought Ohm won't like it.

Ohm placed his hand on the mound of Nanon's chest and caressed it a little. Ohm was trying to be gentle, but he wanted to do more. He looked at his husband, who was not stopping him and resting his face on his shoulder rather hiding it. Ohm needed Nanon's consent who was breathing heavily. He had to see Nanon's face to ensure that his husband was comfortable. Ohm lifted Nanon's face while the eyes of the younger boy were still closed. He touched Nanon's lips, who pulled him for a kiss on the very next second. Nanon gave him his consent by pulling him closer and sucking his lips.