Chapter 20

Nanon entered their bedroom room stomping his foot.

"What happened, baby? You seem to be angry." Ohm followed his husband to their room.

"Really phi! Do I?"

"I guess..."

"Oh! And don't you know the reason of it?"

"How could I know, love?"

"Oh, yes! How could you know? You have done nothing!"

"Did I do anything to make you angry, baby? Why can't I remember it?"

"Stop playing dumb P'Ohm! You know what you did." Nanon grumbled.

"What could I possibly do baby?" Ohm replied feigning innocence.

"You...! You know very well. You were doing it purposely. You knew I can't say anything in front of our family. That's why you were-"

"I was...I was what baby?"

Nanon didn't answer and turned his face away from Ohm. Ohm came closer to Nanon.

"I was just talking. What else can I do love, as you know "I am all talks". But I didn't know that my words would have this much impact on my wifey." Nanon shivered as Ohm was breathing almost on his ear. His words weren't helping him either.

Ohm wrapped his arms around Nanon, leaving no space between them.

"I was just...just kidding phi..."

"Really baby?" Ohm rested his chin on Nanon's shoulder.

"Of course." Nanon tried a little to get away from Ohm's embrace. But to no avail as Ohm tightened his hug brushing his nose on the crook of Nanon's neck.

"Phi..."

"Yes, baby..."

"It...tickles." Nanon managed to utter.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Although Ohm apologized he didn't move a millimeter away, rather, he inhaled Nanon's scent. He loves to do that. Nanon could feel that part of his body was getting hot as it received the touch of his husband. His cheeks were not an exception.

"You know baby, it's very hard..."

"Phi, it's too early!" Ohm sensed Nanon getting tensed but he tsked.

"What are you laughing at?" Nanon sounded a little grumpy.

"Baby, you are thinking far ahead of time. I know you are not ready for it."

Nanon was embarrassed. What was wrong with him? How could he think about that? They didn't even kiss, properly. He assumed it was Ohm's fault for giving him all dirty hints throughout the dinner. Otherwise, why would he think like that? He wasn't like that.

"I didn't mean that, I didn't think that. I didn't want-" He tried to voice his thoughts but was cut off by Ohm.

"Listen to me first my Nong Noo," Ohm spoke into Nanon's ear. Being called 'baby girl' by his husband was the least thing Nanon was prepared for. "It is very hard to resist kissing my husband, especially when he is so adorable, he has the most pleasant smell, and he has given me the permission to kiss him by kissing me himself. Those soft pink cotton candy lips are so tempting that I can't control my desire to kiss them, after knowing how wonderful it feels against mine. They are calling me to devour them as soon as possible, as much as I want."

"You can't..." Nanon breathed out.

Ohm loosened his hug and turned Nanon to face himself.
"I can't? I can't kiss you? But baby you kissed me earlier, remember? In the car, when we reached-"