Chapter 17

Nanon slowly opened his eyes, missing the warmth he had last night. Ohm was not on the bed. He was not in their room either.

"Am I too late? What time is it? Where is P'Ohm-"

"Good morning, baby! Your Ohm is here."

Nanon looked at Ohm, who just stepped out of the bathroom, wearing only sweatpants. He was drying his hair with a towel.

"Good morning, phi," Nanon lowered his gaze. Although they had talked last night about Ohm being shirtless, he didn't expect that to be his morning view.

Ohm came to Nanon and sat on the bed beside him.
"Are you looking for me, Nanon?"

"Yeah, I mean... when did you wake up? Why didn't you wake me up then?" Nanon asked, looking at his hands.

"How could I wake you up when you were looking like a fairy while sleeping?"

"You always exaggerate." Nanon shrugged.

"No baby, you should take a proper look at yourself in the mirror."

"Not in the morning-"

Suddenly, Ohm hovered over Nanon, startling him.
"No flirting, then what's about kissing?" Ohm leaned forward, and Nanon closed his eyes shut.

"P'Ohm, I haven't brushed my teeth yet..."

"But I have, so you shouldn't have any problem, baby..."

"Phi-" before Nanon could finish, he felt a kiss on his cheek, not exactly on his cheek, though, dangerously close to his lips.

"I'm letting you brush your teeth before..." Nanon opened his eyes and saw Ohm was looking at him with a playful smile.

"Before we get ready for merit." Nanon finished the sentence and tried to push Ohm away by his shoulder.

"Phi, let me go... let me go or I'll be late." He was trying to push harder, but his left hand was trapped under Ohm.

"No baby, we'll be late..." Ohm whispered.

"Phi, move-"

"Let me get in first, baby-"

"MOVE ASIDE, Phiii " Nanon punched Ohm on his biceps.

"Ow! Nanon, you hit me, baby!" Ohm sat up straight.

"I'm sorry phi, is it hurting? I didn't intend to..." Nanon was rubbing the place he punched, the firm muscle. Then he observed not only Ohm's muscles but the man in front of him has a well-built body.

"You can,"

"I can what?"

"You can stare at my body shamelessly because it belongs to you."

"Ew! who is staring?" Nanon tried to hide his flushed face.

"You were and you can. After all your husband has a body like Greek Gods. I have told you before. Now you can check it out by yourself."

"Stop overestimating yourself. I was not checking you out. Between the two of us, you are the shameless one. You are roaming around without a shirt." Nanon stood up from the bed.

"But we talked about it yesterday. And you said you are okay with me being shirtless."

"You said while sleeping-"

"Oh! You want me to sleep shirtless with you, huh?"

"Do you want more punches Prince Pervert Chittsawangdee?" Nanon glared at him.

"Nanon, hurry up baby, or you'll be late." Ohm started to wear his shirt. Nanon closed the door of the bathroom while shaking his head.

OhmNanon came downstairs. Both families already arrived. They greeted their parents. Nanon was still traumatized by the incident of the previous night.