Chapter 21

Ohm opened his eyes slowly when the golden rays of sun hit his eyes. A smile appeared on his face as soon as he found himself being the big spoon wrapping around Nanon. He looked at his husband, sleeping peacefully and remembered the last night. It was Nanon's first kiss, and he was more than happy it was him. Although it was different in his case, this was no less special for him because it was Nanon.

He felt Nanon moving a little as the sunlight fell on his face. Ohm gently removed one of his hands from Nanon's hold to cover the rays from falling on his face. He didn't want his love's sleep to be disturbed.

Nanon changed the position and turned towards Ohm, hugging him from the front. As Ohm didn't need to protect the younger from the cruel sun anymore, his free hand went to Nanon's hair. Ohm was moving his fingers through Nanon's hair while admiring his 'sleeping beauty'.

Nanon hummed as he opened his eyes. He looked at his shirtless husband, who was looking at him with eyes filled with affection. He was feeling so comfortable against Ohm. Both of them didn't want to leave the bed.

"Good morning." Nanon said in his sleepy voice.

"Morning my Love." Ohm greeted back. "Did you sleep well?"

Nanon nodded as he got closer to Ohm, wrapping his arm around his waist, resting his head against his chest.
"Did you?" He asked.

"After our kiss, how could I not sleep well, baby?" Ohm answered while brushing Nanon's hair.

Nanon blushed when he recalled their kisses last night.

They didn't say anything for a while. Nanon was feeling Ohm's eyes on him during the silence so he chose to break it.

"What are you looking at?"

"You, your face..."

"Is there something on it?"

"Yes,"

"What...?"

"Um...beauty!"

Both of them burst out laughing.

"Eww! Copy-paste from a meme, you can do it better P'Ohm." Nanon said between the laughter.

"Do you think so? Should I try again?"

"Absolutely not." Nanon started to sit but Ohm pulled him back on him.

"P'Ohm, don't you remember? We are going to the north today. Let me go and you also hurry up and get ready."

"But before that, can I ask for something?"

"What?"

"My good morning kiss?" Ohm made a pout.

"No!"

"Why? I am a good kisser."

"I know that."

"You know?" Ohm wiggled his eyebrows. "How?"

"I won't give an answer to this question."

"Then give me a kiss instead."

"No, because I am not a good kisser."

"Who told you so?

"I know because I am newbie. Yesterday was my first-time. I'm not confident enough. I'm still learning you know." Nanon thought it was a clever answer until Ohm spoke.

"If you're learning then you should keep practising to master it. Being your teacher I must teach you till you feel confident enough to do it." Ohm scooted closer to Nanon but him stooped him by putting his finger on his lips.