Chapter 27

Ohm entered the bathroom while Nanon still sat on the bed thinking about their intimate moments. He could still feel Ohm's hands touching him, his lips kissing him and his mouth licking and sucking him. He hid his face in a pillow recalling them. He looked at the door of the bathroom and remembered why Ohm entered there.

Nanon finally decided to put on a shirt or maybe a tee. He proceeded towards the cupboard for it but he suddenly stopped in front of the closed door of the bathroom.

Nanon heard Ohm's voice, to be specific he heard Ohm moaning, Nanon's name. Nanon stood there as if he was frozen. He could easily assume what was going behind that door.

"Nanon, I love you, love you baby, love you so so so much." Ohm moaned loudly which painted Nanon's face with darkest shade of pink.

"Ohm is uttering my name!!
Is he in pain...
Is he thinking about me while he is...
Does he need me...but how can I..."
Nanon didn't know how to react. It's so new and strange for him.

He knew what they had done made Ohm hard and being his husband he should be the one helping Ohm but he was not ready yet to take another step. But what he heard from the bathroom only one thought came to his mind.
"Is phi imagining 'us'?"

Nanon heard the door knob clicked which brought him out of his thoughts. He realised that Ohm was about to come out of the bathroom and he was still half naked.

Nanon went to open the cupboard in hurry but he didn't not have the time to take out a shirt and wear it. He didn't want to face Ohm without wearing a shirt at that time. Especially after when he knew what effects he has had on him.

Nanon quickly jumped on the bed and covered himself under the duvet. Before Ohm entered Nanon pretended to sleep facing the opposite side.

When Ohm entered he thought Nanon might be taking a nap after the launch and their romance. He smiled and got up on the bed.

Nanon could sense it. His heartbeat was fast but he was not nervous or tensed. He felt Ohm's lips on his forehead. Ohm's fingers removing his strand of hair on his forehead and caressing them.

Nanon loves this feeling. He knew he was not ready yet but eventually he would be. Ohm is the person to whom he could surrender. Ohm is worthy of Nanon's love, body and soul.

"Are you tired, baby? Did I make you tired? Sorry naa... Rest well for now. I will wake you up before dinner." Ohm kissed Nanon's forehead and was about move away when he felt Nanon shifting on the bed.

Nanon didn't want Ohm to move away from him. He wanted to be hugged by him although he didn't want Ohm to discover he was shirtless. But what could he do. It had been a few days he had slept in Ohm's arms and now it felt so different not be in his embrace while sleeping.

For Nanon, it was difficult but he didn't know what to do. He couldn't ask for a hug at that time, just after Ohm getting an erection and a release because of kissing Nanon. And what if he asked and Ohm got a wrong hint. What if Ohm asked for something from him which he could not ready to give now. What if they became awkward and he felt uncomfortable. But how could he sleep now. How could he explain to Ohm that he wanted to be hugged but nothing more. Might be a few kisses along with that but nothing more. Ohm could touch him a little but nothing more.
"Hey, what am I even thinking? What's wrong with me?" Nanon scolded himself for behaving in a strange way which he himself was unable to understand.

Nanon could not pretend to be asleep anymore, he moved a little grabbing Ohm's attention.

"Aren't you sleeping, Non?" Ohm immediately turned to face Nanon.

"Not yet." Nanon replied, only his face was visible as he was completely wrapped up in the duvet.

Ohm came closer to Nanon and pinched his cheek.
"You're looking so cute Non, just like a kitten."