Chapter 19

"Ohm! Ohm!!" Drake called.

Ohm was standing like a statue. Drake came to him.

Ohm! Brother! He tapped him on his shoulder. Getting no response Drake shook him by his arms.

"What's wrong bro?" He asked when Ohm looked at him finally, still in a daze.

"Nanon," he mumbled.

"Nong Nanon went inside with the King and Queen. Everyone went inside except you Your Highness."said Drake mockingly.

Ohm stared at Drake unable to understand what he was saying. He touched his lips remembering the soft touch of Nanon's lips on his.

"Come on bro, let's go inside. I'm starving." He pulled Ohm toward the palace, Ohm refused to move.

"Ohm Pawat! I am warning you if you-"

"He kissed me, Drake!! Nanon kissed me!! Ohm shook Drake vigorously.

"Okay... so...? You both are married. It's normal between couples." Drake couldn't understand why a kiss from Nanon made his friend excited.

"You didn't get it, bro! Nanon-"

"Yes, you're right. I didn't get it because my brain doesn't work when my stomach is empty. Let's eat first and talk later." Drake dragged Ohm inside.

"You won't get it anyway brother. You never would. Because you didn't know it was our first kiss and it is more significant because Nanon took the initiative. He kissed me. He gave me the permission to kiss him. He wants us to kiss." Ohm screamed in his mind in joy.

"I don't know why you're overjoyed by just a kiss but please don't scream in front of your parents. Control your emotions till you both are alone. Okay, brother? And if possible please spare me too."

Ohm smiled widely. No one knows him better than his childhood buddy.

"Your wish is granted, buddy. Let's finish the dinner as soon as possible." Ohm couldn't wait for the night to be alone with Nanon.

Ohm entered the dining hall with Drake. His eyes went straight to Nanon who was talking to his sisters-in-law. Feeling Ohm's gaze on him Nanon's cheeks started to get hot. He knew he couldn't avoid the consequences of his previous action.

"What's in dinner? I am hungry." Ohm emphasized the last sentence while looking into Nanon's eyes. He drifted his eyes to Nanon's lips while licking his own. Nanon averted his eyes from him as he was too shy to maintain eye contact with his husband.

The dinner was served. Everyone along with Nanon started to eat.

"This looks so yummy. I can't wait to devour it." looking at the subject he wanted to devour Ohm said this under his breath but it was heard by the one for whom it was intended.

As Nanon choked on the first bite of his food all of the royals turned to Nanon.

"What happened Nanon?" His mother in law asked. As he was still coughing he couldn't answer.

Ohm gave him a glass of water and rubbed his back. Although his actions were calming Nanon down his whispers weren't at all.

"Easy baby, it's just a small piece of meat, a much bigger one is waiting for you. If you choke on this tiny little thing how could you take that?"

Nanon coughed again, eyes widened. He couldn't believe Ohm could say such things in front of their family, at the dining table. He glared at Ohm who smirked back at the answer.

"Are you alright, son? Ohm's father asked.

"I'm fine dad. It might be the wrong pipe."

"Eat carefully Nong." Grace advised him.