Chapter 24

"I won't lie to you, baby." Ohm told Nanon who was feeling mixed emotions. Nanon wanted to know about Ohm's past, but he didn't know if he was ready to hear it. He didn't know what he was going to. How would he be going to react?

"I was eighteen when I got into a relationship with a girl. She was P'Grace's friend."

"You were in a relationship with an older woman!" Nanon asked, his eyes widen.

"You can say that though our relationship didn't last more than three months."

"Oh! Was she beautiful?" Nanon didn't even know why he asked that, but that was what came to his mind first.

"Do you really want to know that?" Ohm teased him.

"I'm just asking..." Nanon didn't know why he was curious about that, might be because Ohm often praised his beauty. Did Ohm whip for others, too, as he is for Nanon?

"She was pretty. She is pretty, but not more than you. Honestly, I have never seen anyone. Anyone means anyone, not a girl or a guy, as pretty as you, baby." Ohm pecked his lips and continued, "and I am not at all flirting with you. I am telling you the truth." Nanon could sense the genuineness in Ohm's words. He was relieved to hear what Ohm said. He didn't want Ohm to see someone in the way he saw him. And neither he wanted Ohm to be whipped for anyone except himself.

"She is? Are you in touch with her? How do you know how she looks at present?" Nanon didn't like that Ohm still had ties with his ex-girlfriend.

"I'm not in touch with her personally. I met her last at P'Grace's wedding. They are pretty close. So she was invited with her husband and her one year old son."

"Oh! She is married." Nanon said as if assuring himself.

"Yes, happily married just like me." Ohm added with a smile.

"Did you feel something when you saw her with his family?"

"Do you mean if I was upset?" Ohm looked at Nanon, who nodded but didn't make eye contact.

"Then my answer is no, not at all. Why would I be upset. I don't miss her the way you think, not now, not two years ago. She is just a good senior to me."

"But you two were together."

"Yes, we were, but that was not love. You may call it attraction from her side. As of me being a teenager, I was really curious about relationships and stuff. So when she showed interest, I thought to give it a try. But it didn't last long because both of us didn't feel the spark. We realised that we are good for a phi-nong relationship, nothing more than that." Ohm explained.

"Does P'Grace know about both of you?" Nanon asked.

"I didn't tell her. She might know, but she never let it affect our sibling bonding, not their friendship."

"That's good." Nanon paused. "P'Ohm," he started again, "did you... did you guys kiss each other?" He shut his eyes when those words came out of his mouth.

"Yes, we did. She was my first. But we didn't kiss a lot, you know. As I told you, I was just curious I didn't feel anything. During the relationship, I never felt the longing for her. So when we decided to break up mutually, both of us didn't get hurt. In fact, phi was seeing someone before our break up."

"Was she cheating upon you?"

"No baby, it was not like that. We knew it won't work. So when we both found out our reasons for not staying in that relationship, we broke up."

"Was that when you find out you don't like girls?" Nanon asked.

"Um... no. I thought that it might not work because I used to see her as a sisterly figure."