Chapter 29

OhmNanon returned to the place just before the lunch with Drake. The King and Queen of Chitsawangdee empire was waiting for them with Princess Love.

As they entered the palace the queen went to meet her children. She welcomed her Son in law with hug.

"Nanon, sweetie, how are you? Did you enjoy the short outing? Was the journey comfortable? Was everything fine? Did you eat well, honey?" Queen Angela could not stop asking questions.

"Your highness, let him take a breath first. Our sons have just returned and they're going to stay with us here, not going to the north again." The King told his wife.

"Yeah, your dad is right. You must be very tired. Go get fresh up and have lunch with us. I will make the food serve for my babies."

"It's alright mom, we're not so tired that we can't talk right now." Nanon started with a smile.

"Wait a minute Non, who are we? Mom only talked to you, it's only you Drake and me are invisible I think." Ohm faked annoyance.

"Is my son annoyed?" Queen Angela moved towards Ohm.

"You didn't ask me a single question." Ohm said with a humph.

"So what? I am asking you now. Did you take good care of Nanon?" She asked with smile and everyone laughed except Ohm who groaned.

"Drake honey, thank you for looking after OhmNanon." Queen Angela kissed Drake' cheek.

"You must be tired as well. Change your clothes and have lunch with us. We'll inform your parents you have come back." The King told Drake.

"Thanks aunt Angela, thanks your highness." He wai'd.

The lunch was served within an hour and everyone arrived. OhmNanon sat beside each other and were having the appetizers.

Just then Love spoke, P'Nanon are you feeling cold?"

"Not at all, Nong Love." Nanon responded.

"Then why are you wearing a turtle neck t-shirt in 38°C temperature?

Nanon choked on his food because of this question while Drake couldn't help but chuckled.

Ohm immediately handed a glass of water over to Nanon, while mumbling an "I am sorry".

"Yes, honey. You were even wearing one when you came back. I thought it's due to the cold of the North."

"I...um.."

"Aren't you uncomfortable in wearing a turtle neck in this weather, son?" This time his father in law asked.

"No, it's not that uncomfortable, dad." Nanon finally framed an answer.

"Okay, if you say so."

"But Nan-"

"Mom, I am so hungry. May we have the main course now?" Ohm faked a whining to get the attention of everyone.

"Miss Pin, please serve the other dishes."

One by one the dishes of main course served and Nanon sighed in relief.

While they were eating, Love whispered for his brother in law to hear only.

"P'Nanon," Nanon looked at her and she continued. "You know, with the help of makeup, you can hide a pimple, a scar, a spot and even a hickey. No need to wear a turtle neck in hot weather."

Nanon's face turned red and eyes were widened hearing the words of his sister in law.

"Let me know when you are free. I will teach you how to do it." She winked at him just like his brother does.