Chapter 32

OhmNanon heard a knock on the door and seeing the nurse at the entrance Nanon released his hand from Ohm's grip.

"Your Highness, it's time to give you medicine and I will change the dressing of your wounds as well. May I come in?"

"Yes, please." Ohm replied.

"Excuse me," the nurse asked Nanon to move elsewhere so that she could go close to Ohm to change the dressing.

Seeing Nanon stepping back Ohm told the nurse, "Miss Pin, it would be better if he stays here and please tell him which medicines I need to take and when. From now on Prince Korapat, my husband will look after me."

"Very well your highness, but by any chance do you want me to leave?" The nurse asked.

"No no, you please stay here, till P' Ohm recovers completely. I might need your help later." Nanon answered.

"Sure, Sir. But may I suggest you something?"

"Of course." Ohm replied.

"I think if I do the dressing of your wounds instead of your husband it would be better."

"Definitely be better. You're a professional. I am really grateful to you for taking care of my husband." Nanon thanked the nurse.

"It's my duty, your highness." She smiled.

When the nurse was changing the dressing on Ohm's hand, Ohm hissed in pain but then his face relaxed instantly seeing Nanon's face. He read the worry on the younger's face and hummed an "I'm fine" with a sweet smile which Nanon returned along with a nod.

"I think you will heal faster if your husband takes care of you instead of me." The nurse spoke and both of them turned towards her as she continued. "It seems that Prince Korapat is your actual medicine Prince Pawat and you need him the most to recover. It will be better if he stays near you all the time." Ohm smiled and agreed with her while Nanon tried hard to hide his flushed cheeks.

As she finished dressing she informed the couple that she would be in one of the guest room if they needed her they can call her anytime.

"If you want you can close the door, Non, and come here." Ohm offered which Nanon did.

Nanon sat beside Ohm on the bed when Ohm pulled him into a hug. Nanon rested his face on Ohm's shoulder, Ohm rubbing his back.

"Phi, I heard that you took toothless with you. What is toothless, phi? Who is toothless?" Nanon asked.

"Oh yeah, you haven't met toothless yet. And now you have to wait for a little to meet him as he got injured in the accident as well." Ohm saw his explanation was not enough as Nanon was still confused.

"Toothless was my first love, it is a black coloured motorcycle. I love cars and motorcycles. I often go to tracks with toothless just for fun."

"But it was not for fun, this time. You didn't even put on a helmet. And look what have you done to yourself and to your first love. Toothless needs to be repaired." Nanon sounded a little angry.

"Are you angry by any chance as I mentioned toothless as my first love or you are angry because I have injured myself along with toothless?"

"Why would it be the first one? I know even if you have loved someone else before you can't love anyone else after meeting me. I know I am your last and forever." Nanon said confidently although a pink tint appeared on his cheeks.

"You are right, baby. You are the only one for me." Ohm kissed Nanon's hand.

"Then promise me phi, you won't be careless again. As you love riding motorcycles you should make time for your interests but be careful while doing that. Remember your family including your cute and handsome husband is waiting for you to come back to them at your home. Promise me to be careful, and you will never put yourself in danger."