Chapter 31

Ohm kissed Nanon while trying to keep him steady on his place.

"Baby, you have mastered the art of kissing." Ohm told Nanon after their smooch to which the latter blushed.

"But we can't do what you want us to do now." Ohm sniff kissed on Nanon's cheek.

"Why?" Nanon asked without thinking about it.

"Because I am injured and you are not ready yet." Ohm started. "Why do you want us to go further, at this point? Don't we need to know each other more?" Ohm asked.

"Your are still stuck there." Nanon sighed. "Didn't we fix everything?"

"We did. But I really want to know you more."

"We can do that later." Nanon pecked on Ohm's lips.

"Then what are we going to do now?" Ohm moved a lock of hair from Nanon's eyes away.

"Anything you want..." Nanon took a deep breath.

"Anything?" Ohm whispered.

"Yes, I'm ready for it." Nanon replied avoiding Ohm's eyes.

"Oh really?" Ohm slided his fingertips under Nanon's pants very consciously touching his skin there, to which Nanon squeezed Ohm's arm firmly while shutting his eyes. Ohm hissed at the intense pain he felt in his arm due to the squeeze.

"Did I hurt you?" Nanon looked at him with concerned. "I am so sorry. I didn't realise-"

"You should have, Nanon. You should have realised before forcing yourself to do something that I have not even asked for."

"Huh?"

"You are hurting me again, Nanon. And insulting me too."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can feel you aren't ready for it? Then why are you forcing yourself? Look how you reacted when I just touched you there. You expect me to belive your words when your actions are telling me a different story."

Nanon didn't utter a word looked down instead.

"Tell me nanon, what made you force yurself?"

"Mon," Nanon answered. Ohm forwned.

"Mon is my bestfriend and my cousin. He returned from abroad and went to our mansion with his family because of P'Bright's marriage. There he knew about your accident. He called me and I was very upset as you were hurt because of me so I told him everything. What happened between us. I know I shouldn't have, I know you don't like to share our personal matter with others-"

"Nanon, if you want sharing things with others you must. We both are different. I just told you that I don't like anyone else interferes and tries to dictate our relationship. But friends are different, your friend would never tell you to satisfy my physical needs to make our relationship work." Ohm caressed Nanon's check.

"But he, kind of told me that." Nanon replied.

"What?"

"I told him that you are staying at another room. I couldn't bear the distance between us."

"And then he told you to come here and seduce me?"

"No no, I didn't come here because he told me to come. I was missing you I was worried about you. I want to take care of you by myself. Really, trust me. I didn't want you to stay mad at me for anymore. I wanted to hug you. I wanted you to hug me, kiss me, love me, like you always do." Nanon said truthfully and Ohm just nodded.

"I couldn't stay away from you." tears started to escape from Nanon's eyes which Ohm instantly wiped.

"Niether can I. It felt like I was punishing both of us." Ohm kissed on Nanon's eyes.