Chapter 18

"I know what you did..." said Nanon.

"What?"

"You have reconciled with dad. You even apologized to him for me."

"And you won't believe what your dad told me. He said his son has got a great husband. Isn't it awesome?"

"Little did he know how pervert his son-in-law is. He is always thinking about..."

"Thinking about... what baby?"

"See, your mind is occupied with dirty thoughts only."

Ohm laughed and scooted closer to Nanon. He placed his right hand on Nanon's right shoulder and pressed his nose on the other. Ohm sniffed him, who turned red because of his husband's action.

"Phi, what... what are you...doing?"

"Your scent baby, how could someone have pure thoughts when his wifey's smell is so intoxicating?" Ohm moved his face from Nanon's shoulder to his neck.

"P...P'Ohm, the driver...is here. We're not alone."

"That means you'll let me do anything if no one is around. Will you? Ohm sat straight, looking at Nanon with anticipation.

"You couldn't even kiss me till now. What will you do?" Nanon whispered, his voice challenging.

"Are you challenging me, baby?" Ohm sounded a little aggressive.

"What if I am..."

"Don't you dare baby boy, you are going to regret this, "

"I don't think so. Kiss me phi. I'm begging you to kiss me. Kiss me, P'Ohm, please kiss me on my lips." Ohm gulped. This side of Nanon was completely new to him. Was he seducing him or challenging him? Nanon knew Ohm couldn't kiss him at that moment, so he was quite enjoying what he was doing. Ohm's helplessness was giving Nanon the courage to tease him more. He said, "P'Ohm, kiss your wifey, naaa..." Ohm looked at Nanon's lips, which were curved in a smirk showing his dimple. Oh, how badly he wanted to press his lips against them but couldn't.

"Who are you? You can't be my Nanon. What have you done to my innocent husband? Where is my Nanon?" Ohm said in feigning disbelief.

Ohm and Nanon stared at each other for a second and then burst out laughing.

The car stopped as they arrived at the temple premises. The Chittsawangdees and the Kirdpans got out of their cars, respectively. The driver held the car door open for Ohm, and Ohm opened the door for Nanon.

The royals proceeded towards the temple with the giving objects they had brought to make merit, where the monks were.

"Merit is a way to accumulate good deeds that may be necessary for use in the future. People believe that it will help to decrease bad luck and bad situations not to get any worse." Nanon's father stated.

"That's why we're here today. We will ask for the blessings of Lord Buddha for our OhmNanon. May their married life be free from any obstacles. May their marriage be filled with love, happiness, and loyalty. Nothing could separate them." Ohm's mother said, looking at the newlyweds.

Ohmnanon and the other members of the Chittsawangdee and Kirdpan family wai'd to the monks. The first step or basic of making merit process is giving objects and ritual activities. The royal family brought food, flowers, snacks, and drinks like soy milk for the monk. They gave that to the temple without a specific recipient. Along with those, they offered a basket or set of utensils that contain necessary things to use in a Buddhist monk's daily life such as pins, medicine, detergent, salt, flashlights, toothbrushes, water, etc.