First Day!

"Okay, never mind, I signed where you wanted me to and filled out the form, and now what else do I have to do?" she asked her.

"go to the ground floor and get some of my files from 2004 it should have been marked as Mr. Changretta, I need all of them now. And set a meeting with him at 4 pm," he demanded.

She went down, it took her nearly half an hour to find the files. She came back running to his office.

"what took you so long Dia?" every time he called her name a shiver ran down her spine.

"because the files were on the ground floor and you on the 30th floor?" she said. "
"what? Is the lift not working?" he asked her. "no, it is but I have claustrophobia so I can't use the lift all alone." she explained to him.

"Okay, next time be quick," he said and she nodded.
"don't do that, you your words," Asher said harshly.
"I'm sorry sir,"

Everyone went for lunch at 2 pm except her. She didn't know she would be even alive to have it. She just stared at her table, setting the files in place and keeping the pens in order just like she did in her school. After an hour her gaze went to a boy who entered Asher's office. She immediately went to him before checked Asher wasn't there.

"hey there little buddy, Jaxon right?" she said.
"yes" he sat on Asher's chair which was so big for him.
"where's my daddy?" Jaxon asked. "he went out to have his lunch"
"Hey, I wanted to apologize for the other day, I'm sorry I shouldn't have held you that tight"
"apol... what's that?" he asked. Of course, he didn't know what an apology is he was three or four years old. He was hesitant to talk to her, he didn't even look at her, he was too shy to speak anything but Dia knew how to win kids.

"your daddy got you that pencil color you wanted?" he nodded no. "do you still want it?" he nodded yes. "okay, wait here." Dia went down by stairs again, she wanted to get that pencil color from the near shop but the bodyguard stopped her then she asked one of the bodyguards to get her.

"is it for the boss's son?" the bodyguard asked.
"no, it's for me. I have to highlight something" she said clearing her throat.
."don't talk to Jaxon, alright? Boss doesn't like that." he warned her and she nodded.
She went back and Jaxon still there doing his homework. She gave him the color and this time she didn't ask for an apology instead she asked him.
"friends?"
He smiled when he saw the colors and even thanked her.
Asher was watching everything on his phone but she didn't know that.
"no you are doing wrong, a strawberry is red," she corrected him.
"I have green at home," he replied. "okay, okay." when she heard fellow members coming back to their cabin she quickly came back to hers without letting Asher know that she was was with his son.

"Hey, stinker, what's up!" Asher said kissing his forehead.

Dia watched from afar how can someone be so strict, pretentious, and snobbish but melts immediately when he sees his beautiful kid who does not have his exact pretty eyes?

"excuse me, sir, you have a meeting at 4 with Mr. Changretta." she reminded him.

"cancel it," he said.
"what? What should I tell them?"
"I don't know, reschedule it, right now I am taking my son somewhere."
All of her sweat went down the drain she had to climb hundreds of staircases and he just said no, he is so strict with her and she was pretty sure he did it purposely. The first day at work was horrible and she doubted if she will ever make it alive.