Heart Of Gold!

"I'm not complaining," said dia still panting heavily. She was blown away by the kiss.

Asher knew Jaxon has gone into his room to bring candies, so first, he will be busy eating some and then come down. So he was quite positive he is not gonna walk on them for at least five minutes.

Asher's eyes were sniveling, he leaned his head on Dia's chest still holding her. He could hear her heartbeat beating in her chest. Dia had no idea what he is doing, she asked, "hey, what's wrong? Talk to me!"

"Why does it feel so right and wrong to touch you at the same time," he spoke out. "I see her when I'm with you but the moment I'm not with you there's nothing I want more than to be with you," he confessed while his face was still on her chest. She moved her hand back and forth on his backside, comforting him. Her mind was racing with millions of thoughts of his confession.

"I can't move on from my wife, she was the heart of mine, I always see her,"

"the instant my eyes are on you, I want to claim you and make you mine but more than any of that, more than my needs, my son needs a mother," he added.

Dia slowly brought her hands on his jaws and made him look at her with her watery eyes, "it's okay, you're still grieving," she said while wiping his tears from his face.

"If you don't want this, it's okay, I'll understand. You figure out what you feel for me is right or not, I'll be here, I promise. If you cannot do this I'll completely understand," she said almost sobbing.

"I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love, but that's just the way of life. I never loved someone the way you loved Sofia but I'm starting to feel something for you and I can only imagine how much it will hurt to be away from you and how hurtful it is for you to be away from your Sofia."

"As for Jaxon, I'll continue to help him as long as I can and as long as you allow," Dia declared.

Asher realized she has a heart of gold. He was fucking sure that she is the one for him and his son.

Her eyes were full of hope, there was a glimpse of the future. A happy one.

She was no longer panting, she understood the situation and handled it like a pro. Her lips were curved up and there was a sort of comfort in them.

"Take as much time as you want," she said again. Asher looked at her with so much affection in his eyes. He wanted to change the topic so he won't cry again, "tell me why were you still a virgin." Dia was a decent and beautiful girl and in this generation being a virgin was hard to digest. She must have broke so many hearts.

"I was waiting for someone special," she said without hesitation. Hearing her answer, a frown settled on his forehead and he said,

"right, I ruined it for you,"

"I told you, this is salt, not sugar," she said loudly and climbed down the counter and took some steps away from him.

"yes, I'm sorry," he played back and Jaxon came in,

"here's the candy, daddy," he said while handing it and getting back in his chair.

Asher turned his attention to his burnt sandwiches and heard Dia, "no, you were...special," she murmured while blushing.

Before Dia could go he grabbed her arms and said, "come to my room once Jaxon is asleep," and Dia nodded blushing like a blood-red tomato.

Asher had to prepare the sandwiches again only this time he had his full attention on them. Asher had no idea why he said Dia to come to his room. She already told him to take time about whether what he feels for her is real or if it is coming straight from his cock.

Asher served the sandwiches and ate with both of them and after some time they all went to their rooms.

Dia waited in her guestroom while Jaxon was telling some random stories, "tell me another one, daddy. You always tell the same story again and again," Jaxon complained.

"I only know about this one but it's so funny, right?" Asher said in his defense.

"no, it's not. Please tell me a good one. The one about the prince. Dia told me once"

Hearing his requests, he had no other option than to text Dia,

Asher: Hey, can you come to Jaxon's room and tell him a story about a prince and a princess?

Dia: on my way!

She knocked two times and Asher said to come in, "are you here to tell me a story, Dia?" he requested with carefree eyes and when she nodded he let out a big Yayy with his hands in the air.

She climbed on the sofa beside the bed but Jaxon pulled the covers up and signaled her to get in. She looked at Asher and asked for permission and he just raised his eyebrows heartily.

She got in so on the left side was Asher, Dia on the right, and Jaxon in between. She started her story with stuttering words because it was taking time to process that Asher has allowed her to share this tender moment.

After fifteen minutes, Jaxon was asleep but Dia didn't know, she went on with her story about the prince and his princess. She had no idea Asher is looking at her almost all of the time.

"oh, he is asleep," she finally noticed and smiled at Jaxon.

"yes, go on," Asher said.

"I want to hear how the story ends," he added. Dia laughed in response, she had no idea he was even listening to any of it.

He was listening to all of it and more than that he just wanted to enjoy the moment, she looked so beautiful when she was telling the story with accurate expressions.

"and it's over," she completed the story and looked at him.

Asher moved his hand in Dia's hair and it froze her, "it was really good," he said and then leaned in to kiss her on her lips.

The moment was just perfect, all three of them lying in the same room. He would pay millions to play this moment again and again.

Too good to be true!

He kissed her softly on her lips and Dia kissed back with the same energy. He leaned back to look at her to admire her beauty.

And then he moved forward his big hand for Dia which she grabbed in a heartbeat without thinking.