The Secret!

"Get ready for kindergarten, son," he said. Asher has not yet appointed a nanny for him. Kit was handling everything since he is the only one who Asher trusted.

"Thank you, Dia, for breakfast," he thanked her like a gentleman and gave a small kiss on her cheeks.

Asher was witnessing all this, "he likes you,"
He looked at Dia who was still having her sandwich. It was hard to look at him for Dia as the previous night kept glinting in front of her eyes.

"yeah, he is a good kid, have you appointed the nanny yet?"

"no,"

"Okay," she gave him a confused look about why he hasn't done it yet.

"When it comes to my son I don't trust anyone, so I am making sure that to get a good and trustable nanny," he explained.

"We need to talk," he said with a stern face. She instantly knew he was going to talk about the previous night.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise, sir," she let out. The term "sir" was a complete turn-on for him, hardening him again. But something in him was holding back.

"yeah, how was it?"
"uh..what?"
"your first time, was it good?" he asked. She nodded and blushed again. She definitely liked it. It was hard for Asher to digest she was a virgin. And it was hard for Dia to digest he had sex after three years and he chose her.

"Thank you for breakfast, I should get going." She stood up and did the dishes and went to his room to take her purse and other belongings.

"Kit will drop you, and take a day off if you want," he said still sitting on the chair. He just wanted to bend her at this very moment on the counter and fuck her senseless. She looked small and fragile in his big shorts and t-shirt.

"It's alright, sir. I'll take a cab." Stop saying sir woman, it's taking everything in his power to hold back.

"Kit drop her to her room," he called Kit anyway. He never listens to anyone. He watched her go when Kit came with his car. Zed and his grandpa were on their way to visit Jaxon, they saw Dia leaving his house with his clothes. Both of them busted into warm laughs. They just want to support him but Asher was too blind to see that. He thought his only way to happiness was her late wife.

They stood there with widespread smiles waiting for Asher to explain everything, was he finally settling down?

He started back with flames in his eyes, "what?"

"So, is there...is there anything there?" Zed asked winking at his grandpa. They were surprised as Asher never brought women over to his mansion for a long time so it must be something.

"oh, fuck off both of you," he immediately strangled the throats of their hopes.

"oh come on son, we only want the best for you. We are happy that you are moving on," Walter said.

"it was nothing, I just helped her. She is claustroph.." he was cut off by Zed, "by getting her into your bed," he said jokingly but quickly realized he said too much.

"If you don't shut up, the next thing that will be coming out of your mouth is your teeth," hissed Asher. "Calm down, Asher. We were just curious. That's it," said Walter to ease the tension in the atmosphere.

Asher was getting annoyed by every second when they made him think of her tight body. The only thing that was flashing in front of him was her soft skin, pink lips, bright eyes, and those exquisite breasts. Oh, she had good boobs neither too big nor too small. Jeez Asher, stop it, stop thinking about her, you psycho. It was just one time, don't get any ideas.

"Sometimes it's so annoying when you want to kill someone so badly but can't," he looked at Zed and said. "perks of being family members," he responded.

Though Asher was hard on them he loves them with all his heart. After all, they are the family members he's got and when the time comes he will not hesitate to risk his life for them.

"Besides my son will never accept her as his mother,"

"oh your son is in love with her," said Zed and Asher looked at him with daggers in his eyes. "we shall have our breakfast, shall we?" he said to neutralize the situation otherwise his teeth will definitely pop out.

"I already had my breakfast, you both go ahead," Asher babbled.
"Okay, let me call Jax then, he can eat with us,"

Jaxon appeared with a backpack, "I had my breakfast too, Dia made it. She even made me drink all milk too."

Jesus fucking Christ, can someone stop talking about her and focus on something else. Why is everyone so obsessed with her?

Walter and Zed looked at each other and grinned like idiots. Asher got up from the dining table, "what? We didn't say anything?" Zed faltered. "Let's go, son," called Asher. He took his keys and held Jax's hand to drop him at his kindergarten.

Only when he left, Walter and Zed started laughing loudly.

Walter was even planning a June wedding too.

"He has accepted her, if not mother then something," Zed smiled.

"Asher will accept her too," let out Walter.